This week’s nominations have arrived on Big Brother 14 and we’re ready to watch as the house reacts. Just like last Friday Pandora’s Box arrived again today and this time it brought a more familiar face to the house but with little impact.
Now that the nomination ceremony results are in we know who is on the block and what to expect this week. Read on to find out who is on the chopping block.
Big Brother 14 Week 8 Nominations:
The pressure is on in the Big Brother 14 house as we’re working down through the final few weeks of the season. If you’re just now joining us Live Feed viewers, or if you want to get started with the Free Trial, then here’s what you can watch this weekend.
Update: Surprise! Perennial house visitor Jessie Godderz arrived this afternoon with the return of Pandora’s Box. Flashback to 12:14PM BBT 8/31 to hear the HGs discuss.
Each Friday night delivers the latest round of nominations and this week is no different. The new HoH has a big task on their plate with the nominations but thanks to late night conversations we watched on the Feeds we already know where those are headed. The drama is how the house and nominees react when the ceremony is over.
Saturday will offer up the Veto competition fallout. That comp should run midday so we’ll be able to find out who won and learn what that means for the game and HGs.
On Sunday you can watch the nominees campaign for safety and votes ahead of Monday’s Veto ceremony. Remember last Sunday offered up one of the most exciting days of the season with Dan’s “Big Brother Funeral” event.
Another week of Big Brother 14 is in the history books, or at least on Wikipedia as Ian would like to say. Frank spent the week as HoH, but it was Dan who was in control. Jenn woke up from her summer slumber and Britney walked out the door Thursday night.
But who played the best and worst games this week is not so cut and dry. Just because a HG held the power or was booted from the house doesn’t automatically put them at the top or bottom of the list this week. So let’s take a look at how the players stacked up this week.
Best Players of The Week
1. Dan. I mean who else would it have been this week? After Dan’s epic move that got him off the block and had Entertainment Magazines and bloggers raving, there was no other choice. He talked Frank into a final two deal (that he’s already going back on by the way) and that lead to Jenn using her Veto on Dan and Frank renominating Britney.
2. Ian. This kid continues to play a good game even if he gets sloppy at times. He stood up for himself and Britney this week and did most of her campaigning. Of course it was a fruitless effort, but an effort none the less. And he’s made a vow to avenge Britney, which is more dedication than any of the others have shown this week.
A new Head of Household is holding the power this week on Big Brother 14 after Thursday night’s live eviction show and subsequent endurance HoH competition. Once we knew who had the power it wasn’t hard to figure out which HGs were about to be targeted for eviction. Of course that wasn’t the only event of the night either. Down one player but not out, the Quack Pack has made its return.
Thursday night’s episode of Big Brother 14 played out just as we all expected. Dan’s master plan came to fruition and Britney headed out the door to join Ashley in the jury house.
The episode picked up right after Frank blindsided Britney and Ian by putting Britney on the block. Ian took the move very personally as Britney was his only ally and we got the full dose of Ian vs. Frank fights that played out afterward.
Ian and Frank first went at it in the HoH room until Frank told Ian to get out. The fighting continued throughout the day and intensified as Ian started knocking back a few beers.
Here we go! It’s time for a new Big Brother 14 Endurance HoH Competition! We just saw tonight’s eviction so it’s time to crown a new HoH.
So here’s the deal: if you want to watch this competition live as it happens then you have to have your Big Brother Feeds up and running. If you don’t have the feeds then this is exactly when you need to sign-up with the free trial and see how they work. You’ll be able to watch everything live and uncut as it happens!
Big Brother 14 Week 8 HoH Endurance Comp Results:
- 6:55 PM BBT – HGs are up on their platforms and getting started.
- 6:57 PM BBT – Joe is down when BB came back from commercials.
- 6:59 PM BBT – Jenn is struck by a giant, um, space penis? She’s knocked down.
- 7:00 PM BBT – Waiting for the Live Feeds to return.
- 7:09 PM BBT – Live Feeds are back. 4 HGs remain!
- 7:10 PM BBT – Danielle is squatting on her platform. Rest are standing.
- 7:15 PM BBT – 4 HGs remain. Good spirits all around.
- 7:20 PM BBT – Mostly quiet. Shane squatting now while Danielle stands.
- 7:25 PM BBT – Joe asks who has 6 hours in them. Dan says he has 12.
- 7:27 PM BBT – Danielle drops after she says she’s going to puke.