Last night on Big Brother 13 we saw the power finally shift in the house, well kinda. This week could end up being even more explosive than last week and that would be quite an accomplishment. The new HoH has made the nominations and if you read my Nomination Anticipation post, then you shouldn’t be too surprised.
Big Brother 13 Week 4 Nominations:
Who doesn’t like a good power shift in the game of Big Brother? We had a big one last night and just at the right time to keep the momentum rolling after a week full for fighting and betrayal like this season had yet to see. Now that there’s a new sheriff in town we’ll be getting the nominations later tonight (Friday) and so far the targets are pretty clear. Read on to find out who we can expect to see on the chopping block.
Dominic became the third victim of Team Brenchel as he walked out of the house in a 7-1 vote to evict last night on Big Brother 13. I was surprised at the big applause he received when he opened the door. People gave him a standing ovation. People must really be sick of Brenchel to like him so much. I hope he somehow gets voted back in so he can help Daniele. See what he says about his time in the Big Brother house.
Chloe: Who did you like hanging out with more, Cassi or Daniele and why?
Dominic: Daniele, because she is funny, witty, she’s always got comeback and she’s always joking around. She doesn’t take herself too seriously at all.
Chloe: How do you feel about Shelly and her game play?
Dom: I genuinely like Shelly as a person, but I couldn’t stand her game play and the fact that she relied on her cleaning and rode on others coattails the entire time without having the guts to stand up to anyone.
Another live eviction night on Big Brother. Exciting for drama, but not the best for writing about. Alas, I will do my best, but I will also use this entry to address as many reader comments as I can. So this is your chance to ask stuff below and get a reply from an actual 7th place loser…What an opportunity!
First off, let me say that I believe Julie Chen may be reading these write-ups and reacting to my criticism. Because this may be the first time I’ve ever seen her dressed like she wasn’t the butt of some inside joke in the wardrobe department. Also, (to the best of my recollection) not a single fluff question to the houseguests. Chenbot must’ve had her circuits replaced before the show went live.
After we recap the veto ceremony where Brendon left the nominations the same, Daniele says, “I don’t know what kind of crazy pills Brendon and Rachel took overnight, because they were on board to backdoor Jeff and Jordan”. Those “crazy pills” must’ve come from Dani’s suitcase because, as far as I can tell, Brenchel were never on board to backdoor Jeff and Jordan.
Any Daniele fans better hope that she’s a helluva fierce competitor, because her social grasp on the game has not been the keenest as of late. This point is hammered further home as she runs up to the HoH room to whine to Brenchel:
DANIELE: It’s not faiiiiir! I need a partner tooooooo! Wahhhhh!!!! I’m MAD!
Brendon, engrossed in his power trip and carefully setting the lid on his coffin to be nailed shut as soon as anyone outside of his 4-person alliance gets into power, could care less and gives Dani a timeout until she can play nice.
The real action in Big Brother 13 yesterday took place after the HoH endurance competition so let’s jump straight to the good stuff. The house has a new Head of Household and nominations are coming up quickly with a Friday night reveal.
With the lines drawn in the sand we all have a pretty good idea of who is going up on the block, but where we go from there is still waiting to be found.
Big Brother 13 Live Feed Highlights – July 28, 2011:
Here we go! It’s our very first Big Brother 13 Endurance HoH Competition!
The endurance competition is called “Big Brother Slalom” and it’s set up just like last season’s surfboard style competition. This time around the HGs are standing on swaying skis and the last HG standing becomes the next HoH.
So here’s the deal: if you want to watch this competition live as it happens then you have to have your Big Brother Feeds up and running. If you don’t have the feeds then this is exactly when you need to sign-up with the free trial and see how they work. You’ll be able to watch everything live and uncut as it happens!
Big Brother 13 Week 4 HoH Endurance Comp Results:
- 7:10 PM BBT – Waiting for the Live Feeds to return…
- 7:15 PM BBT – Feeds are back. Adam & Lawon are down!
- 7:20 PM BBT – Jeff is fidgeting with his mic and wants to take off his coat, but is nervous that he’ll fall.
- 7:26 PM BBT – Brendon falls! 6 HGs remain in the comp.
- 7:30 PM BBT – Feeds flip to Trivia while production checks in w/ the HGs.
- 7:33 PM BBT – Feeds are back. All 6 remain: Jeff, Shelly, Jordan, Porsche, Kalia, & Daniele.
- 7:40 PM BBT – HGs getting pelted by fake snow. Kalia looks like she’s in rough shape. Slumped to her side. Turns out Kalia was short enough to rest her weight on the ski pole.
- 7:43 PM BBT – Jeff is down! Only prize left: $10K. It’s his.
- 7:48 PM BBT – Jordan is down! No Vets remain, well except Daniele.
- 7:55 PM BBT – 4 remain: Shelly, Porsche, Kalia, & Daniele.
- 8:08 PM BBT – Porsche drops!
- 8:12 PM BBT – Kalia questioning Shelly if “they got to her” because the Vets are cheering for her. She says no, they just want her to see her kids.
- 8:15 PM BBT – 3 remain: Shelly, Kalia, & Daniele.
- 8:18 PM BBT – Shelly drops.
- 8:27 PM BBT – Kalia asks Daniele for a deal. Daniele agrees, kinda.
- 8:28 PM BBT – Kalia drops. Daniele won & is the new HoH.
- Timestamps corrected. They were off by 1 hour. – Admin
- Grab your Live Feeds Free Trial right now to watch what happens next.
Missed the endurance competition? Crank up your Live Feeds Flashback and watch it all over again then keep watching because nominations are revealed Friday night.