Later today the next Power of Veto Ceremony will be held on the Big Brother 15 Live Feeds. While the outcome was a foregone conclusion for most of us, one HG thought this is the time to finally make a move against a former ally. That’s right, Helen’s “not this week, maybe next week” finally became “this week.” She rallied for support, but as the night dragged on things started to look like we’re facing another flop on the flip.
It all started at 2:26PM BBT 8/18 when Helen finds Aaryn alone in the HoH room. She starts working Aaryn on Amanda playing the house and controlling both sides. This talk goes on for a long, long time but appears to be gaining traction with Aaryn. Later Andy joins the discussion and promises “100%” to Helen that he has her vote to stay. She says she believes McCranda are working against her.
Whether or not Aaryn was really thinking about it, she goes and tells McCranda (4:15 PM BBT) that Helen is campaigning hard against them. Aaryn quickly goes back inside and leaves McCranda to stress the situation.
It was quite a productive day in the Big Brother 15 house. Helen worked hard to get Aaryn’s mind functioning in a direction that isn’t being guided by Amanda. Helen was so successful that it actually led to Aaryn really rethinking things later in the night. Whether or not it’ll actually go anywhere is anybody’s guess, but it made for some interesting Live Feeds.
Read about those moments and others on our Live Feed highlights below. And remember to sign-up now for the Big Brother Feeds so you can watch any of these moments by using the Flashback archive feature.
Big Brother 15 Live Feed Highlights – Sunday, Aug. 18, 2013
Sunday’s episode of Big Brother 15 might have been about the nominations this week, but the big attraction of this episode was that awesome Have/Have-Not competition. I haven’t been as impressed by a competition in years.
The episode picks up right after Jessie’s eviction with Amanda boasting about being the mastermind of the game. And while she’s not exaggerating, her lack of modesty is incredible.
And then we cut to Aaryn’s Head of Household win. And you can tell Aaryn didn’t intend for that to happen. And neither did Amanda, clearly. But Aaryn tried to let Amanda have it, but it didn’t happen. And when McCrae implies that Amanda should have won the contest, she gets crazy. No, really, I mean crazy. She runs off to the storage room and cries behind a trash can.
Elissa is panicking over Aaryn’s win because she’s looking around and it’s starting to look like Elissa could be Aaryn’s only remaining target. But what Elissa doesn’t realize is Amanda is still calling all the shots and lucky for Elissa, Amanda has other plans.
Helen blabbing alert: This episode we get Helen not only telling Aaryn she’s like Janelle, she tells her she’s BETTER than Janelle. And the entire Big Brother fanbase has a collective obnoxious laugh.
The Big Brother 15 weekend is wrapping up so here’s a quick rundown on what you might have missed since the last episode. The Live Feeds never stop so we’re always watching and that keeps us, and you!, way ahead of CBS.
Here’s what’s been going on and yes, there are many spoilers below.
Big Brother 15 is back tonight with its Sunday episode where we’ll watch the fallout from the latest HoH competition and the build-up to the nominations ceremony. CBS is teasing this as a “big move” for the season, but at this point Aaryn has few options to target so the results shouldn’t be too surprising considering her 3AM alliance.
There will be plenty of fun footage to enjoy tonight thanks to another meltdown from Amanda. She openly admits to being ridiculous with these tantrums, but she just can’t stop doing them. This time around Amanda spent nearly ten minutes hiding behind a trashcan crying over her loss in the HoH competition. As it turned out McCrae threw his round to her and she instructed Aaryn to throw it to her as well, but instead Aaryn waited as long as she could before finally answering the question and winning her fourth HoH.
The game inside the BB15 house has moved well beyond the nominations and we’re ready to declare which HG is in the most danger of being evicted next. Read up on the Veto spoiler details from Saturday, then get ready for tonight’s show on CBS at 8/7c.
Big Brother 15 Episode 23 – Preview:
We’re already into Big Brother 15 Week 8 with a new Head of Household and we’ll find out nominations tonight, but we’ve got unfinished business with last week. We’ve got to rank how well (or not) the houseguests did in Week 7.
Week 7 Player Rankings
1. Andy. It finally hit me this past week how great Andy is playing. And I’m not even talking about him winning Head of Household AND veto. I’m talking about his social game. He’s playing such a good social game that people volunteered to be Have-Nots for the week so he wouldn’t have to choose them. And he’s already thinking about jury votes. He was able to nominate Jessie, which lead to her eviction and not get any blood on his hands. Andy is making good moves right now. They’re not big moves, but they’re moves for his game. Very well-done.
2. Amanda. She’s been very irritating for weeks now, but she’s still running the house. And she gets back in the Top 5 this week for coming up with the plan to fool Helen into thinking she’s in a final 3 with McCrae and Andy. It worked perfectly and now Amanda knows how Helen really feels about her in this game.
3. McCrae. It was Amanda’s idea to fool Helen, but McCrae actually made her believe it. It was nice to see McCrae playing the game and not just fighting to save Amanda’s game. It makes me wonder what kind of great game he’d be playing if he wasnt distracted by a showmance.
4. Aaryn. She’s continued to make all the power moves in the house, which has secured her a spot in a final four alliance with the most powerful alliance in the house. That is until Amanda changes her mind, which she is sure to do because she has the some of worst loyalty issues in the show’s history.
5. Spencer. Once again, Spencer was on the block and did not go home. He might become a professional pawn in this game, yet. He didn’t make any bold moves, but he’s managed to lay low enough that he can blow up Amanda’s veto plan and still manage to not get evicted.