This was part two of the Season 16 premiere and wrapped up all the introductions, crowned a new, additional HoH, shocked us with the news that
Frankie is the first Team America player, and set us up for the first Battle of the Block competition.
We already know who moved in the first night so that makes the Group 2 move-in obvious, but here’s who was there:
- Brittany Martinez
- Caleb Reynolds
- Christine Brecht
- Derrick Levasseur
- Hayden Voss
- Jocasta Odom
- Victoria Rafaeli
- Zach Rance
Head of Household Competition – “Over The Coals”:
It’s an endurance comp set up with last night’s comp gear, but instead of running on the rolling cylinder, they’ll be hanging on as it rotates them. Last player standing wins HoH and joins Frankie at the HoH table.
- Victoria drops quickly
- Brittany lets go after BB starts spraying sauce
- Jocasta slips off
- Christine is struggling and there she goes
- Zach goes next, but on person
- Derrick falls on purpose as well
- Just Hayden and Caleb are left… Hayden finally falls!
Caleb is the new Head of Household and will join Frankie in the role.
Season 16 Twists revealed:
- Julie confirms 4 nominees each week
- Battle of the Block will only include those 4 noms, HoHs won’t compete
- Winning duo of noms will get off the block & dethrone their nominator
- Removed HoH is vulnerable via PoV & can be evicted that week
- First member of Team America is… Joey! Wait, what?
- She’ll soon learn the other members of her team
What did you think of tonight’s Big Brother 16 premiere? This season holds a lot of promise for me and I’ve very excited for what’s ahead of us. Thankfully now that the premiere is completely over we can get ready to start watching the Live Feeds! If you hurry you might still be able to get the Early Bird sale price, but either way, make sure you have your Feeds ready to go. Big Brother Feeds start at 10PM PT / 1AM ET as does After Dark tonight on TVGN.