After a very strange week of Audrey hiding out in the Have-Not room and shirking her Have-Not punishments we were ready to move on and get back to Houseguests who are there to play and have some fun. Speaking of playing, who is ready for a power shift?
After three straight weeks of the same side of the house controlling the game we’re hoping things will turn around and balance the power to keep everyone on their toes. This will also be a critical night for Julia competing to insure safety for her sister Liz who is currently rotated out of the house. If they can get through next week then both will enter the game.
Before we get to the actual vote, Julie Chen confirms Audrey gets a penalty vote for eating regular food all week. No mention of a penalty for sleeping on the floor or taking a hot shower. Earlier today Audrey told Vanessa that Becky lied and set her up with the pizza, but Becky suggested otherwise before.
Big Brother 17 Week 4 Votes:
- Clay votes to evict Audrey
- James votes to evict Audrey
- Austin votes to evict John
- Jason votes to evict Audrey
- Vanessa votes to evict Audrey
- Becky votes to evict Audrey
- That’s enough. It’s official.
- Jackie votes to evict Audrey
- Steve votes to evict Audrey
- Julia votes to evict Audrey
- Meg votes to evict Audrey
By a vote of 10-1, Audrey Middleton has been evicted from the Big Brother house.
Big Brother 17 Week 5 Head of Household Comp – “Pop Till You Drop”:
- Round 1: Steve vs Jason – Jason right, Steve eliminated
- Round 2: Austin vs John – Austin right, John eliminated
- Round 3: Jackie vs Becky – Jackie right, Becky eliminated
- Round 4: Liz vs Vanessa – Vanessa right, Julia eliminated
- Round 5: Jackie vs Meg – Jackie right, Meg eliminated
- Round 6: Austin vs James – James right, Austin eliminated
- Round 7: Vanessa vs Clay – Vanessa right, Clay eliminated
- Round 8: James vs Jackie – James wrong, James eliminated
- Round 9: Vanessa vs Jason – Vanessa right, Jason eliminated
Jackie & Vanessa are the new Heads of Household! Congrats to both. Finally we have opposing HoHs. Phew. Now it’ll be interesting to see who gets a pair of noms to throw it. Yeah, how thrilling, right?
Brittney Haynes joins Julie Chen on stage to talk about the season so far. She’s a big fan of John but thinks Vanessa, half of Chelli, and a floater will get to the end. Think she’s right?
When tonight’s episode ends we’ll be racing back to the Big Brother Feeds to watch the live fallout from the HoH comp. Join us on there with the Feeds’ Free Trial & see what the fuss is all about.