Big Brother 12 presses on through its third week of action in the house and things are finally heating up on the live feeds. After finding out who Matt nominated last night it was time for the Veto competition today where the nominees could fight for their chance at safety.
Read on to find out who won and what that means for the game this week.
The Week 3 Power of Veto results for Big Brother 12:
Nomination Day arrived in the Big Brother 12 house and with it came the drama you’d expect. Brendon and Rachel were hot to make deals with the new power in the house but will that really keep them safe this week?
Read on to find out what happened and be sure to stay close today because the PoV Competition is set to take place Saturday afternoon.
Big Brother 12 Live Feed Highlights – July 23, 2010:
I caught up with the second evicted Big Brother 12 HG, Monet, today and was able to get her thoughts on what went wrong for her in the house and why she and Rachel never got along.
Ashli Rae: Hi Monet, what was your strategy going into the game and how did that change once you got in the house?
Monet: My strategy was to not win HOH the first week and I didn’t want to win any prizes because that puts a target on your back. I also wanted to align with other strong guy competitors. That changed when I won the money because that put a huge target on my back.
AR: Do you think aligning so close with Britney and no one else hurt your game?
M: It could have. It very well could have. I should have been friendlier with the girls. Maybe I should have been as fake with them as they were with me.
AR: Rachel didn’t seem to like you from the beginning, what was it about you that rubbed her the wrong way?
M: I don’t really know. I think Rachel honestly didn’t like me because she felt threatened by me. Maybe because I was better looking than her so she thought Brendon was going to like me better. I don’t know why she thought I was going to break up her and her man.
AR: From past seasons of BB, what player do you relate yourself to the most?
M: I do really like Janelle. She was a strong player. Right now, I think people view me as a Jen because this last week I think I cried about everything.
AR: Who do you think is in the best position to win the game?
M: Maybe Lane. It is hard to say this early on.
It sounds like Monet won’t be keeping in touch with Rachel outside of the house lol. How do you feel about what she had to say?
Last night on Big Brother 12 we saw power change hands from Rachel to the once again, almost evicted surviving nominee, Matt. Now that Matt has gone from being in the hot seat to the HoH seat I think we’re going to see some drama-causing events ahead this week since this guy likes to cause trouble!
Matt hasn’t kept his plans for eviction this week secret, but those plans have been reported in various forms to different HGs. Read on to find out just who is Matt’s true target for next Thursday night.
Big Brother 12 Week 3 Nominations:
It was eviction day in the Big Brother 12 house so the tension was high, at least for one HG who was pretty sure of the pending doom. No surprises there when the vote was revealed, but the real excitement came later when the first HoH endurance competition took place. Read on to find out what happened and be sure to stay close today because we know who Matt is planning to nominate and that should be confirmed later on Friday afternoon with the Noms ceremony.
Big Brother 12 Live Feed Highlights – July 22, 2010:
Here we go! It’s our very first Big Brother 12 Endurance HoH Competition!
The endurance competition is called “Hang 10″ and it has all the HGs on surfboards elevated over a pool. There is water pouring down over them to make things slippery on top of the boards moving around. The first 5 HGs to drop get to be the “Have’s” this week while the rest of them will be the “Have Not’s” this week. So there’s the incentive to drop quickly while the big prize is to be the last HG standing and become the next HoH!
So here’s the deal: if you want to watch this competition live as it happens then you have to have your Big Brother Feeds up and running. If you don’t have the feeds then this is exactly when you need to sign-up with the free trial and see how they work. You’ll be able to watch everything live and uncut as it happens!
Big Brother 12 Week 3 HoH Endurance Comp Results:
- 6:07PM BBT – The live feeds return and Kathy is already down
- 6:08PM BBT – Lane is down!
- 6:10PM BBT – Kristen is down!
- 6:15PM BBT – Hayden is down!
- 6:16PM BBT – Britney is down! Only guys remain. Maybe BB made this too tough… The remaining guys will be Have Not’s except for the one who wins HoH.
- 6:20PM BBT – Brendon, Ragan, Enzo, Andrew, and Matt remain.
- 6:25PM BBT – Ragan is making gross, but funny jokes. The rest of the guys are holding on well.
- 6:30PM BBT – BB has really turned up the water that’s pouring on them and it appears to be freezing cold. All 5 manage to endure it.
- 6:35PM BBT – All 5 still remain. The surfboards are sliding in and out making the HGs walk the plank while holding on for dear life.
- 6:38PM BBT – Whoa! BB shook the boards and really spooked the guys, but they held on.
- 6:39PM BBT – Enzo is down! 4 remain. Enzo is the first Have-Not.
- 6:45PM BBT – Brendon is down! 3 remain: Andrew, Matt, & Ragan.
- 6:50PM BBT – BB is pouring ice water and sliding the boards all at once.
- 6:55PM BBT – Andrew, Matt, and Ragan all remain and look solid.
- 7:00PM BBT – Andrew is thanking BB for all the exercise. These guys are holding up well and could be in for the long haul. No one making serious attempts at cutting a deal just yet. That should happen when the peanut gallery disappears inside.
- 7:05PM BBT – More ice cold water and it sounds like high-speed fans blowing on them. Fun!
- 7:10PM BBT – All 3 remain on the boards. Enzo, on the sidelines, is sweating another week as a Have-Not. He’s really hoping he can eat regular food tonight so he can stuff up and then go to slop after that.
- 7:15PM BBT – Andrew, Matt, and Ragan have their stone cold game face on. No danger of falling anytime soon.
- 7:20PM BBT – Matt looks like there’s nothing too it. Meanwhile, Andrew looks like there is a flesh eating bacteria in the water below. The man is petrified!
- 7:25PM BBT – Ragan is asking for rule clarifications on what the Have-Nots are allowed to do. Think positive, Ragan!
- 7:28PM BBT – Andrew is down! Only Matt & Ragan remain.
- 7:30PM BBT – Ragan and Matt are starting to talk deals now that the peanut gallery is gone inside. Matt says he’d put up Kathy and Brendon. Ragan wants to tell Rachel and Brendon before he drops down.
- 7:35PM BBT – Ragan and Matt keep trying to figure out what deals they should make. Ragan is nervous about dropping down too quickly. Looks like Matt will be the HoH because Ragan wants to drop soon.
- 7:40PM BBT – Matt and Ragan were talking deals when the feeds cut away. Waiting for them to return…
- 7:45PM BBT – Still waiting on the live feeds… Did something happen that they dont’ want us to see? I’ll let you know as soon as they return.
- 7:49PM BBT – Live Feeds return! Matt and Ragan are enduring water pouring over them. Both remain in the game.
- 7:55PM BBT – Matt & Ragan are silent as they endure the cold water and moving board. The peanut gallery has returned and Rachel is cheering them on.
- 8:00PM BBT – Both are in good spirits despite the conditions. Ragan is cracking jokes. I think the extended break in the feeds was to swap out Ragan’s mic.
- 8:05PM BBT – Back on a feeds break again. Grrrr….
- 8:10PM BBT – Sorry guys, still on “bubbles” and waiting for them to get their act together.
- 8:25PM BBT – Scribbling a very stern letter to CBS & Real…
- 8:40PM BBT – And we’re back! Everyone is back inside and Matt has the key around his neck. I’d say he’s the new HoH until we hear otherwise.
- Grab your Live Feeds Free Trial right now to watch what happens next.