‘Big Brother Over The Top:’ 10 Take Aways From The Latest Live Diary Rooms| October 8, 2016 at 12:58 AM EDT
It was Live Diary Room night again in the Big Brother Over the Top house and they seemed a little less grueling this time around.
That might be because we decided to just pull out 10 things that stood out to us instead of a word-for-word recap. If you missed them the first time, you can check them out on All Access under the Highlights tab.
Let’s get started.
10 Take Aways From the Latest BBOTT Live Diary Rooms
1. Everyone but Shane and Danielle think Shane and Danielle will be nominated. It’s almost funny to watch each person, other than Shane and Danielle, answer the question about this week’s nominees. One by one they said it’ll probably be the showmance. But when they answered, both seemed really delusional. Danielle even said she’s glad Alex won HOH from that side because she feels like she can convince her not to put her up. Well OK. I guess I appreciate her confidence.
2. Justin has learned his lesson. Justin realizes that he messed around a little too much during that last HOH competition and doesn’t plan to do so again. “I talked way too much shit and did too many tootsie rolls and that caused me to lose,” he said.
3. Winning a Big Brother endurance competition was on Alex’s bucket list and she pulled it off. Congratulations, Alex!
4. Everyone but Monte hates the name of his alliance. Monte thinks Monte and the Pythons is clever. You could just see it in his face when he talked about it. But his pythons aren’t too happy with it. Alex even ventured to say it might be the dumbest alliance name in BB history.
5. Monte doesn’t believe in violence. This is a funny claim since Monte said about 15 times outside the diary room that he wants to kick Justin’s ass or would kick Justin’s ass if they weren’t in the house. Don’t forget that we hear all the things, Monte, not just the DRs.
6. The Care Package gave Kryssie some confidence. It became very clear that Kryssie receiving the first CP has really boosted her confidence and seemed to have pulled her out of her rut. You made someone feel good, America! Pat yourselves on the back.
7. Scott being a debt collector all makes sense now. I wasn’t seeing how this little nerd could be a debt collector, but after this DR it all fell into place. I don’t know where he found it, but this guy has this cockiness and confidence about him that is getting a little off-putting to say the least.
8. Shelby is the happiest that Cornbread left. It was pretty obvious that Cornbread and Shelby weren’t fans of each other. So it was no surprise that during the DR sessions, Shelby was the most thrilled with the first eviction of the season. “I’m not crying about it,” Shelby said. “Bye bye, Cornbread.”
9. Morgan is still boring. I don’t know if it was because she was the second to last DR or if she’s just that boring but I ended up drifting off and dropped my laptop onto the floor.
10. Monte would probably go home this week if America nominated him. For some reason Twitter is deciding to put up Morgan this week just to send a message to Alex and that side of the house. They also claim that Monte would never go home this week, yet several people during their DRs suggested Monte would go home if we put him up. Interesting.