Big Brother 16 Spoilers: Week 4 Nominations| July 18, 2014 at 3:15 PM EDT
As soon as the HoH competition was over last night we saw the HGs going right to work on setting their nomination plans. No surprises here as the alliance made their moves and set the pieces up just the way they wanted things to go.
Read on for the latest nomination spoilers:
Big Brother 16 Week 4 Nominations:
- Cody nominated Brittany & Victoria
- Frankie nominated Amber & Jocasta
How did this all play out with the latest Team America mission? Details on that here.
Derrick is pushing for Brittany to be the real target while most of the other guys would be satisfied with either her or Jocasta going. Beyond that, if either of their targets gets the Veto then they’ll wave bye-bye to the remaining nominee.
What do you think of the nomination picks for Big Brother 16 this week? We expect the Battle of the Block later today so keep an eye out and share the results soon!
Latest posts by Matthew Boyer (see all)
- Big Brother 17 Live Feed 2015 Preseason Details - May 28, 2015
- Jeff & Jordan Talk Marriage Boot Camp & Big Brother [Interview] - May 27, 2015
- Big Brother 17 Starts In One Month! Countdown Is On - May 25, 2015