Big Brother 16 Spoilers: Week 3 Nominations| July 11, 2014 at 4:14 PM EDT
With more time than we saw last week with the holiday rushed schedule the new HoHs, Derrick and Nicole, worked overnight to set up their noms. It’s an intricate plan but one that has a lot of moving parts, but if everyone plays their role just right then I think they just might pull it off. Then again, this is Big Brother where things rarely go to plan.
Read on for the latest nomination spoilers:
Big Brother 16 Week 3 Nominations:
- Derrick nominated Caleb & Jocosta
- Nicole nominated Amber & Donny
Devin is definitely the backdoor target. This move is so Devin isn’t guaranteed a chance to play in the Veto comp on Saturday.
Instead the plan is for Caleb to throw the comp so Amber & Donny can come down off the block and Derrick remains HoH. Then Caleb will compete to win the Veto. Whoever wins it will use it and Devin goes up, as long as it isn’t Devin who wins the Veto.
What do you think of the nomination picks for Big Brother 16 this week? We expect the Battle of the Block later today so keep an eye out and share the results soon!
Latest posts by Matthew Boyer (see all)
- Big Brother 17 Live Feed 2015 Preseason Details - May 28, 2015
- Jeff & Jordan Talk Marriage Boot Camp & Big Brother [Interview] - May 27, 2015
- Big Brother 17 Starts In One Month! Countdown Is On - May 25, 2015