Big Brother 15 Week 9 Player Rankings| August 31, 2013 at 12:39 PM EDT
We’ve stepped into Big Brother 15 Week 10 and quite possibly the biggest move of the season is looming, but let’s see how the Houseguests did heading into Week 10 with our Week 9 player rankings. We’re getting down to the wire, so some people will be ranked higher than they deserve because there are no other options.
Big Brother 15 Week 9 Player Rankings
1. Amanda. Sure she spent the week tormenting Elissa and making all the houseguets uncomfortable (including McCrae), but she finally won a competition when it really counted. She picked up that veto just as Elissa was planning to put her up and send her off to jury. She’s playing a last-place social game right now, but she’s run the show the entire season and that veto win puts her in the No. 1 spot for the week.
2. Elissa. She get’s this spot for winning that hard Head of Household and for finally realizing Amanda was a bigger threat than Aaryn. Of course her biggest mistake was not putting Amanda up against McCrae in the first place. In the end, she did send Aaryn out the door and Aaryn was clearly the second-biggest threat from all of her competition wins.
3. Judd. J-U Double D Party Darty is back and he earned it. He outlasted Jessie, Helen and Candice on that wall during the Head of Household competition and re-entered the game. Not only did he prove himself worthy in that competition, but he came back in the house with a smart plan. He pretended to have a clean slate, but knew he was after those who sent him out.
4. Andy. Thanks to the Zingbot, Andy finally realized that he might be a little bit of a floater. But more importantly, he realized he can’t get to the Final 2 with a showmantic pair. FINALLY. So he ditched “2 AM” and joined The Exterminators. I’m not sure an alliance with Spencer and GinaMarie is a good idea, but at this point in the game the pickings are slim.
5. GinaMarie. Oh, GM, you’re somehow not in last place this week. I think it’s because you did well in that HOH competition and you considered your own game all week instead of going off on revenge for Aaryn’s nomination and pending eviction.
6. McCrae. Just to show you how little McCrae means to the game right now, I had initially forgotten him. Thanks to the sharp eyes on Twitter, I can now put him in 6th place, which I feel is being too generous.
7. Spencer. He’s still here?
8. Aaryn. She fought the fight, but she walked out the door and that’s an automatic last place.
These are just my rankings, so please feel free to share your own in our comments section below. Oh, and I can’t wait for next week’s rankings! Things are surely going to look different from this week’s.