Big Brother 15 Week 8 Player Rankings: Elissa Comes Out On Top| August 24, 2013 at 11:58 AM EST
Big Brother 15 Week 9 is seeing a big power shift and the potential of some big moves, but we’ve still got to look at Week 8 and how the players ranked when Aaryn (Amanda) was in charge and Helen was down and out.
Big Brother Week 8 Player Rankings
1. Elissa. Rarely does a person top my rankings just from winning a competition, but there’s a first time for everything. Elissa winning the veto like a complete BEAST is definitely greater than Aaryn making all of Amanda’s moves. Which means it’s also greater than Amanda using Aaryn as her puppet. The way Elissa played OTEV when she was backed into a corner was fantastic. At that point, Elissa thought she was the target. So she knew she had to win. And she did.
2. Aaryn. She gets the second spot for actually winning the Head of Household competition. I say that because she can’t really take credit for any of the other moves. At this point in the game, Amanda and Aaryn are one. Amanda is the brain and Aaryn is the physical being.
3. Amanda. See above. She’s making all the plans, but not executing any of the moves. Basically all she does is lay in bed all day and bark orders at people and make threats. It’s working for her, though. SO FAR. It might take some real analyzing of Amanda’s game to get the true strategy, but it definitely deserves its kudos.
4. Andy. Pop-up Andy might be annoying, but he’s still going strong in the game. He’s definitely been the backbone of his alliance. He’s also worked hard to keep Amanda safe (more-so than McCrae). Andy was not very good at convincing Helen that he was voting to keep her, though.
5. McCrae. We’re down to fewer houseguests now, so McCrae gets this spot by default. He didn’t really contribute to anything during the week besides tricking Helen into thinking she might be able to stay. That’s not really a game move, as much as it is a pointless lie.
6. Spencer. The professional pawn has once again spent a week doing nothing.
7. GinaMarie. I’ve run out of things to say about GM.
8. Helen. She might have been co-running the house with Amanda, but she lost the veto and failed at flipping the house.