It was a crazy week in the Big Brother 15 house. From fights to blindsides, it was arguably one of the more exciting weeks for some. But for those people who were Judd fans (and that’s a lot) it was one of the worst weeks yet. This is going to be a particularly tough player rankings because while they thought they were making a huge move getting Judd out, I and a lot of others, beg to differ.
Big Brother 15 Week 6 Player Rankings
1. Jessie. Not only did Jessie win the veto to get herself off the block earlier in the week, she was able to escape a certain-elimination during the double eviction. And she tried her best to get the house to flip on Amanda, which would have actually been the biggest move of the season, unlike the ridiculous Judd blindside.
2. Adderall. According to the house, playing Big Brother on Adderall is like an athlete on steroids. So that could explain why Aaryn wins every mental competition she plays in. This week she got a third HOH under her belt and won the power of veto that allowed her to follow Helen’s orders to remove Jessie from the block and evict Judd. While I think Aaryn’s move to get Judd out was foolish, the house left her no choice. She has solidified her place in the house by doing what they all want. So I guess that’s as good game play as any.
3. Spencer. It always gets tough around the third-place rankings. Spencer gets this spot because he’s not Helen or Amanda. And because he has done a pretty fantastic job deflecting any wrongs he’s made in the game on others. He’s gone from a sure target to just the pawn no one wants to see go. He’s got Andy backing him 100 percent, so he can ride that for a few more weeks at least.
4. Helen. I’d rather eat Spencer’s beard than rank Helen this high, but I’m trying to be at least partially unbiased. Even though Helen helped spearhead Judd’s eviction, she was all wrong about it. There really was a Grasshopper’s alliance and he really wasn’t MVP. That all being said, she really is running the house. She’s running it poorly, but she’s running it nonetheless.
5. Amanda. Just like Helen, she deserves to be in last place for her ridiculous paranoia and just how wrong she was about Judd. I mean Judd even squashed an earlier plan for the alliance to turn on Amanda and she repays him by forcing her paranoia on everyone else. But despite all of her shortcomings, she has managed to scare the house so much that they aren’t willing to touch her. Not even when America presents her to them on a silver platter. I think Amanda may have invented a new strategy that we don’t quite understand yet. That or she really is just a bully.
6. Andy. I think I keep underestimating Andy. He has himself poised greatly in this game. But he won’t move up until he makes an actual move.
7. McCrae. Just for putting up with Amanda and reeling her in when she gets too far gone, this guy deserves a medal.
8. Elissa. She’s lying low, which is where she needs to be after being that big early target.
9. Judd. This will likely be the only time an evictee doesn’t rank last. And that’s because GinaMarie is still in the game.
10. Candice. See above.
11. GinaMarie. I don’t care what competition you win, you don’t mock adoption on national television. GinaMarie is a sad and disgusting human.
I again realize some of my rankings won’t be very popular, but they are my rankings. So please feel free to share your own in the comments section below!