Big Brother 15 Week 10 Player Rankings| September 7, 2013 at 1:16 PM EST
We just lost two of the major forces in the Big Brother 15 house, so now the rankings are going to get very interesting from here on out.
Amanda and Elissa have been a Top 5 staple for a while now, so now that they’re gone, who is going to move up? And will they really deserve to move up? Let’s take a look.
Big Brother 15 Week 10 Player Rankings
1. Andy. This guy didn’t win any competitions this week, and he didn’t need to. Since he’s played a nearly-flawless social game all season, he was able to convince McCrae that he was not that stray vote to evict Amanda. That lead to McCrae nominating Elissa, his actual only ally in the house, which lead to her eviction. Andy masterminded that. At this point, Andy is poised for a Big Brother win. Now, if he was only more likable…
2. Judd. It immediately gets tricky because no one really deserves a second-place spot. For every good thing someone did, they did something bad or stupid to negate it. Judd, for instance, decided to turn his back on Elissa despite her really being on his side. But in the end, he knew being teamed with her would only put a target on his back, and it would be those two against the rest of the house. So when he won the power of veto in the double eviction, he did not save Elissa. That actually bought him some more time in the house and solidified his alliance with The Exterminators.
3. GinaMarie. She won the Head of Household competition and nominated McCrae and Amanda. And that was something every HOH before her was afraid to do. And that resulted in Amanda’s eviction. I’m not a GinaMarie fan but she finally has a slight grasp on how to play the game.
4. McCrae. I would put McCrae in the #2 spot had he not nominated and evicted Elissa. He survived eviction and won HOH in the double, but then he targeted the wrong person. He had no idea that he really should have targeted Andy, so it’s hard to fault him. But Amanda did place the blame on Andy before she walked out the door. Looks like McCrae is finally done listening to Amanda, though.
5. Spencer. Well he wasn’t nominated this week. So there’s that. Actually, despite his vile nature, Spencer has done a decent job of keeping himself safe. He has everyone believing hes’s on their side in some way or another.
6. Elissa. She lands in the #6 spot simply because she was evicted in the double eviction.
7. Amanda. She takes the very last spot because she had all week to turn the vote around but couldn’t make it happen.
How would you rank the Big Brother 15 houseguests from Week 10?