After last night’s amazing and crazy live double eviction episode of Big Brother 14, it’s time to calm down, take it all in and figure out who really played the best game last week. I think things are going to change drastically now that we’re entering Week 7, but the Week 6 rankings are easy as pie.
Best Players of the Week
1. Ian. He takes the top spot again this week and there is no one else who deserves this spot right now. Even though he had me worried most of the week that he was going to cave into his fanboy ways and play it safe, he continued to play all sides, masterminded Boogie’s demise and got everyone else to take the blame. Way. To. Go. Ian. Very impressed. Even Boogie took off his hat for Ian when he heard Ian’s amazing goodbye message.
2. Frank. Frank won the power of veto to get himself off the block once again. And he did a good job strong-arming everyone all week, trying to save Boogie. While I don’t agree with all of Frank’s thoughts and actions, he fought hard all week.
Worst Players of the Week
1. Boogie. I wasn’t going to give this spot to Boogie just because he went home because he fought hard to stay, even down to trying to scare Danielle into voting for him to stay just before the live show. What lands him in this spot is him playing for the $10,000 in the week’s HoH competition. He also got played hardcore by Ian and accused the wrong person all week.
2. Ashley. There’s really nothing to say about Ashley except she made all the wrong moves this entire time. And those moves walked her right out the door. She couldn’t even deliver a final plea. She didn’t ask anyone to save her. She just rambled.
Complete Rankings List
- 1. Ian
- 2. Frank
- 3. Britney (for getting the target off her back and for her awesome farewell message to Boogie)
- 4. Dan
- 5. Shane
- 6. Jenn (way to fight for yourself, Jenn. Welcome to BB!)
- 7. Joe
- 8. Danielle
- 9. Ashley
- 10. Boogie
For your viewing pleasure, the final moments of Ashley’s “save me” speech before Julie cuts her off and she dejectedly resigns herself to eviction.
Subscribe to Big Brother 16 spoilers on Facebook, Twitter, Email, RSS, & by App
Commenting Rules: Keep the conversation civil and on topic. If your comment does not add to the conversation, it will be removed. Debate intelligently. Insulting the author, Big Brother Network, or other commentators will result in comment removal and possible ban. Any comments with links or flagged words will go into moderation before approval. Anything we deem as spam will not be approved. Comments left in ALL-CAPS will be deleted regardless of content.