Big Brother 13 Episode 13: Week 4 Live Eviction and HoH Results| August 4, 2011 at 8:45 PM EDT
Tonight on Big Brother 13 episode 13, the results of the next live eviction will be revealed along with the results of tonight’s HoH competition. While we wait for the results join us on Facebook and grab our free iPhone and Android mobile apps!
I’ll be updating this post here with the live eviction and HoH results as they’re revealed on the show. Have your Live Feeds (not signed up yet? get the Free Trial) ready to go because as soon as the broadcast is over the Big Brother Feeds come back!
Meanwhile, join us in the Big Brother chat room as we watch tonight’s live show!
Big Brother 13 Week 4 Live Eviction voting:
- Jeff: evict Brendon
- Rachel: evict Jordan
- Kalia: evict Brendon
- Adam: evict Brendon
- Porsche: evict Jordan
- Lawon: evict Brendon
- Shelly: evict Brendon
That’s enough votes. Brendon will be evicted.
By a vote of 5-2, Brendon has been evicted from Big Brother 13.
Julie Chen says it’s time to “mix things up” and gathers the remaining HGs in the living room. As we told you earlier, the latest twist is a returning HG gets the chance to return to the game. Read all the details on a returning HG twist.
Big Brother 13 Week 5 HoH Competition – ‘Checkmate’:
- HGs answer a question in dueling, “knock out” format.
- Round 1 – Jordan vs Kalia: Jordan eliminated
- Round 2 – Rachel vs Lawon: Lawon eliminated
- Round 3 – Adam vs Kalia: Adam eliminated
- Round 4 – Rachel vs Porsche: Rachel eliminated
- Round 5 – Shelly vs Jeff: Jeff eliminated
- Round 6 – Porsche vs Kalia: Porsche eliminated
- Round 7 – Shelly vs Kalia: Shelly eliminated
Kalia is the new and first Newbie HoH. Daniele should be safe this week afterall.
Once the eviction show is over the Live Feeds turn back on and we’ll have a brand new HoH in the Big Brother house. Make sure you’re ready to watch the house react to who is in power. The nominations are revealed Friday night, so stay close by!
Update: I’m seeing lots of complaints that Kalia was answering questions before they were completed. Daniele trained Kalia to ring in as soon as she heard anything significant in the question. The Dominic eviction speech question was an easy example. Who else gave a memorable speech? It was obviously a good strategy. No one ever said they had to wait until the question was completed.
Update 2: We’ve got an unofficial poll for which evicted HG you want to see have the chance to return next week:
Latest posts by Matthew Boyer (see all)
- Big Brother 17 Cast Semi-Finalists Selected & Contacted - May 22, 2015
- Big Brother 17 Summer Premiere Hype Begins [VIDEO] - May 21, 2015
- Congratulations Jeff & Jordan! Big Brother Couple Sets Wedding Date - May 20, 2015