Big Brother 11: Week 5 Live Eviction and HoH Results| August 13, 2009 at 7:55 PM EDT
Tonight on Big Brother 11 the results of the season’s fifth eviction will be revealed along with the results of the sixth HoH competition. As I explained earlier, tonight’s eviction show will not be shown live. It’s been rumored that Chima’s threats of retribution were taken seriously enough to warrant an early recording so no one knows for sure what’s happened yet.
I’ll be updating this post here with the eviction and HoH competition results. Meanwhile, join us in the chat room as we tear apart tonight’s eviction episode!
You can read the live blog of tonight’s episode here on Small Screen Scoop.
Coup D’Etat power:
- Jeff has decided to use the Coup D’Etat power!
- Jeff has removed Lydia and Russell from the block!
- Jeff has nominated Jessie and Natalie!
Jessie pulls off his shirt to reveal a t-shirt with a picture of himself which reads, “the man, the myth, the legend.” Rolls eyes… Julie reveals that neither Jeff nor Chima will vote tonight, but both may compete in the HoH battle.
Live Eviction voting:
- Lydia: Votes to evict Natalie
- Jordan: Votes to evict Jessie
- Kevin: Votes to evict Jessie
- Michele: Votes to evict Jessie
- Russell: Votes to evict Natalie
By a vote of 3 – 2, Jessie has been evicted!
Chima starts in on the comment of “I gave my word” to use the Coup which she implies means Jeff told others he had the power. Chima has threatened that she’d sue Allison Grodner Productions if she could prove that the Coup holder had shared the news. Very mature. Chima doesn’t get her way so she says she’ll sue…
HoH Competition – ‘Hit the Road’ duel style:
- Round 1: Lydia eliminated
- Round 2: Russell eliminated
- Round 3: Natalie eliminated
- Round 4: Jordan eliminated
- Round 5: Chima eliminated
- Round 6: Jeff eliminated
- Round 7: Kevin eliminated
Michele is the new HoH! Who will she nominate??
Julie reveals that next week will be a Double Eviction night!
Once the live show is over the live feeds turn back on and we’ll see get to see what’s been going on since this afternoon. You can get the 24/7 uncensored feeds with the Free Trial so why are you waiting?!.
Latest posts by Matthew Boyer (see all)
- Big Brother 17 Starts In One Month! Countdown Is On - May 25, 2015
- Big Brother 17 Cast Semi-Finalists Selected & Contacted - May 22, 2015
- Big Brother 17 Summer Premiere Hype Begins [VIDEO] - May 21, 2015