Wait no longer. The Big Brother 10 cast has now been fully revealed and you can meet them all in the video below. Julie Chen introduces and narrates as we meet our 13 houseguests, ranging from 22 to 75 years old. And wait, what’s this? Not one, but two African-Americans! I only remember that happening in seasons 1 & 7. Back to just one gay male this season and still no lesbians, unless…
The 13 contestants of “Big Brother 10” are:
• Michelle Costa, 28, real estate agent from Cumberland, R.I.
• Steven Daigle, 35, geographic consultant from Dallas
• April Dowling, 30, finance manager from Higley, Ariz.
• Robert “Memphis” Garrett, 25, mixologist and party planner from Los Angeles
• Dan Gheesling, 24, high school teacher from Dearborn, Mich.
• Jessie Godderz, 22, bodybuilder from Huntington Beach, Calif.
• Ollie, 27, marketing sales representative Minneapolis, MN
• Jerry MacDonald, 75, retired marketing executive from Magnolia, Texas
• Renny Martyn, 53, hair salon owner from Metairie, La.
• Brian Ollie, 27, marketing sales representative from Bloomington, Minn.
• Keesha Smith, 29, waitress from Burbank, Calif.
• Angie Swindell, 29, pharmaceutical sales representative from Orlando, Fla.
• Libra Thompson, 31, human resources representative from Spring, Texas