Here we go! Well, nearly. Celebrity Big Brother starts this week with the season premiere Wednesday, February 7th at 8/7c on CBS TV and CBS All Access! We’ll be kicking off our around-the-clock coverage of this special season just as we do every regular summer season.
It’s been a busy time for the celeb Houseguests after they moved in last week and have been hard at work on the game. In a surprise move on Friday, CBS opened their in-house camera Feeds for a 15-minute sneak peek at the action and revealed what could be the first alliance of the season. We’ve been teased there could be more sneak peeks on the Feeds so keep your fingers crossed!
Celebrity Big Brother – Details To Know:
- 11 Houseguests moved in last week – Meet The Cast
- Houseguests are competing for $250,000 grand prize
- CBS is promising more Live Feed sneak peeks
- Season premiere episode is Wed, Feb 7th @ 8/7c
- Live Feeds turn on after west coast broadcast, so around 9PM PT (12AM ET)
- After Dark is back on Pop TV and starts Wednesday night
- 13 episodes airing on up to 5 nights a week – Full Season Schedule
- Celebrity BB Season Finale on Sunday, Feb. 25th, 8-10 PM
If you’re new to the Big Brother Live Feeds you can find them as part of CBS’s All Access video subscription for $5.99/mo. Using our links & banners to get the 1-Week Free Trial earns us a referral credit, so thank you in advance for considering us when you decide to sign-up.
Which Houseguest do you think has the best chance of winning Celebrity Big Brother? Share your picks!