Eviction night arrived and we have the official word on who was evicted last night on Big Brother 22 All-Stars with the first vote of the new season. After some light campaigning from the Noms combined with some direct efforts by Janelle, it looks like the house is all set in its decision and this one could be unanimous. The real question for the night is who will win Head of Household and which way will the house shift for next week. So who was voted out and who won HOH? Let’s find out!
Don’t miss this week’s eviction episode! You can stream it live on CBS’s All Access in most markets across the US so you don’t have to miss any of the fun even if you’re out tonight.
Try Live Feeds 1 MONTH FREE! Promo Code PLAY. Sign-up now.
Big Brother 22 Results – Week 1 Votes:
- David votes to evict: Keesha
- Nicole A votes to evict: Keesha
- Ian votes to evict: Keesha
- Franzel votes to evict: Keesha
- Tyler votes to evict: Keesha
- Christmas votes to evict: Keesha
- Kaysar votes to evict: Keesha
- That’s enough votes.
- Bayleigh votes to evict: Keesha
- Da’Vonne votes to evict: Keesha
- Janelle votes to evict: Keesha
- Enzo votes to evict: Keesha
- Dani votes to evict: Keesha
- Memphis votes to evict: Keesha
By a vote of 13-0, Keesha Smith has been evicted from the Big Brother house.
There’s no audience to greet the evictee so we’ll see a muted exit and it’ll be interesting to see how it gets handled with Julie Chen doing an interview. We’re also curious to see if Julie reveals anything about a potential Battle Back after Janelle mentioned last night the first few evictees wouldn’t go home until September. Hmm.
Big Brother 22 Results – Week 2 HoH Comp – ‘Big Brother Watch Party’:
- Round 1: Kaysar & David eliminated
- Round 2: Dani & Enzo eliminated
- Round 3: Franzel & Christmas eliminated
- Round 4: Kevin eliminated
- Round 5: Janelle & Ian eliminated
- Round 6: Nic A, Bayleigh, Tyler, & Da’Vonne eliminated
- Memphis is the new HOH!
After the show, we’ll be heading back to the Live Feeds for the HOH comp & eviction fallout and the next rounds of planning for this week’s target. Grab the Free Trial and join us there now!