Get ready for an entire week of Big Brother 17 crammed in to one hour tonight on CBS at 9/8c when the Houseguests are faced with some tough decisions and very little time to make them.
We’re about to watch not one, but two evictions play out live as the Houseguests scramble to make sure they’re not the ones on the chopping Block and their flimsy deals hold together.
These are always fantastically exciting episodes, but I warn you, they don’t tend to go well for fan favorites for whatever reason. As for who should be worried about tonight, there’s no mystery inside the House. The targets know they’re in a bad spot.
Johnny Mac and Becky are the top targets for the five HG alliance lead by Vanessa. The other four remaining Houseguests say they’d want to go after Vanessa. However, the Goblins have been discouraged by Austin from targeting Vanessa and they’ve agreed that JMac should go though they won’t be upset if it’s Becky. We’ll have to see if the Goblins stick to nominating Vanessa should one of them win HoH.
Here’s how tonight’s order of events should go:
- Julie will announce & confirm to HGs it’s a Double Eviction
- Quick vote will send home either Vanessa or Shelli (It’ll be Shelli)
- HGs will compete for HOH, possibly with questions about videos they watched
- Scramble, scramble as the HoH will pick 2 noms
- 6 players will race in the backyard to win the Power of Veto
- Veto Ceremony will set the final noms of the DE
- Another vote will send home a second HG with 4 votes deciding
- Episode ends without a new HoH
The next Head of Household will be decided later in the night well after the show is over. Production has to break down the backyard’s HoH & Veto comps to make room for the next HoH comp. We’ll get spoilers from the Live Feeds, but don’t expect to be able to watch that particular competition. In the past it’s been cut off like a PoV comp. We’ll wait and share the results as soon as they’re revealed.
Once the new HoH is decided overnight we’ll be back on track for the regular routine of events with more nominations on Friday and Veto on Saturday.
What do you think will happen tonight on the Double Eviction? Will it be a good or bad night?