‘Big Brother Over The Top’ Spoilers: Who Won HoH Week 2?| October 5, 2016 at 11:45 PM EDT
After the first eviction of Big Brother Over The Top was complete the Houseguests raced to prepare for the next Head of Household competition and Big Brother told them to get dressed in athletic gear for a physical comp. So which HG will pull off the win? Everyone appears determined on this one!
Since everything with BBOTT is on the Feeds that means that this HoH comp and every single one to follow this season will be right there for us to watch as they happen in full. If you miss the event then you can Flashback and catch it all over. The comp kicks off at 9PM BBT on the Feeds and we’re live recapping it as it happens so read on for the results.
Want to watch with us? Get the Free Trial of Live Feeds and join the fun!
Endurance comp! HGs are holding up a sword, more like a really long fencing sword or jousting pole, and they must keep it pinned against a picture of their face for as long as possible. After an hour they can only use one hand to hold it. Last standing will win HoH!
HoH Comp Results – Week 2
- 8:45 PM BBT – HGs waiting inside to head out for the comp
- 9:00 PM BBT – Feeds are back and HGs are getting the rules
- 9:03 PM BBT – Comp is beginning as HGs get in to place.
- 9:05 PM BBT – Bell rings and the game is on.
- 9:10 PM BBT – Everyone still in the comp and being very quiet.
- 9:15 PM BBT – Mostly quiet. No one is wobbling yet.
- 9:17 PM BBT – Shelby drops first & very quickly.
- 9:20 PM BBT – Everyone else still in the comp.
- 9:23 PM BBT – Jason is out. He tried to adjust his hands.
- 9:25 PM BBT – Scott jokes he’s going to drop out very soon.
- 9:30 PM BBT – All but 2 still holding on strong.
- 9:35 PM BBT – Little more talking. Justin says he may pee himself.
- 9:37 PM BBT – Shane drops.
- 9:40 PM BBT – 8 HGs remain in the comp.
- 9:50 PM BBT – Justin is dancing around, but somehow hasn’t dropped.
- 9:55 PM BBT – So quiet you can hear the backyard crickets.
- 10:03 PM BBT – BB announces it’s time to switch to one hand.
- 10:05 PM BBT – Morgan drops
- 10:08 PM BBT – Scott is out
- 10:13 PM BBT – Kryssie is out
- 10:20 PM BBT – 5 remain
- 10:24 PM BBT – Alex received a warning to keep her 2nd hand away
- 10:30 PM BBT – Danielle is out
- 10:40 PM BBT – Justin, Alex, Whitney, & Neeley remain
- 10:50 PM BBT – Justin is dancing all over but he’s hanging on
- 11:02 PM BBT – Whitney is out. Alex, Justin, & Neeley remain
- 11:13 PM BBT – Justin is out. Alex & Neeley remain
- 11:17 PM BBT – Alex pitching deals to Neeley, but Neeley says she wants to win
- 11:25 PM BBT – Both still holding on
- 11:27 PM BBT – Neeley drops. Alex wins HoH.
Alex Willett wins Head of Household
What do you think of these results? Jump on the Feeds right now to see what happens next!
Viewer voting for the Care Package is on Thursday, Have-Nots voting is Friday, and America’s Nominee voting starts Sunday. Busy schedule for viewers’ voting.
Nominations are coming up on Saturday and Sunday so get ready for those spoilers soon then Power of Veto comp will be held on Monday and the Ceremony on Tuesday. Once the game gets rolling on Saturday it’ll go fast until the next eviction on Wednesday! Download our Big Brother App then join us on Facebook & Twitter for the updates.