The end of the Big Brother 18 season marks the end of our popularity polls with the last results of the season recorded and we’re ready to rank them out one last time as we prepare to say goodbye to these sixteen Houseguests.
We’re adding in the final round of results from last week and have gone back through the entire season to graph out everyone’s rise and fall throughout the past twelve rounds of voting.
It’s interesting this week to again see our top spots holding steady with very little variance as the top 9 spots didn’t change at all from last week’s results. Even the ones below there had very little change aside from Glenn dropping 4 spots after his random climb to 8th then 10th then back down to his previous range for the entire season.
I’ve got the past week’s results at the bottom but your stronger interest may be in the line graph here that shows how everyone did charted across the past twelve weeks. Take a look and share your thoughts below. Click on the graph to get the full size view which is a lot easier to review.
Then below are the previous week’s results compared to the week before showing their rank shift in parentheses. That’s it for the season of our popularity rankings and it’s been a big one with 158,442 votes over the season across all the polls combined. Thanks for sharing your opinions all season!
Big Brother 18 Popularity Poll Results – Wk 12 vs Wk 11:
- Nicole Franzel – 33.1% (+0)
- James Huling – 28.4% (+0)
- Victor Arroyo – 21.2% (+0)
- Paul Abrahamian – 6.85% (+0)
- Natalie Negrotti – 3.0% (+0)
- Corey Brooks – 1.76% (+0)
- Frank Eudy – 1.53% (+0)
- Da’Vonne Rogers – 1.28% (+0)
- Bridgette Dunning – 0.68% (+0)
- Paulie Calafiore – 0.6% (+1)
- Tiffany Rousso – 0.39% (+1)
- Michelle Meyer – 0.36% (+1)
- Zakiyah Everette – 0.23% (+2)
- Glenn Garcia – 0.21% (-4)
- Bronte D’Acquisto – 0.19% (+1)
- Jozea Flores – 0.09% (-2)