Big Brother 16 Episode 25 Recap: Zingbot Returns And Brings Kathy Griffin| August 20, 2014 at 9:55 PM EST
Zingbot made his Big Brother 16 debut and along with some pretty fantastic zings, brought along comedienne Kathy Griffin.
The episode picked up right after Donny won the Battle of the Block by himself. He’s of course suspicious that Christine tried to throw the competition. He feels hurt because he’s been nothing but nice to them.
Elsewhere, the Detonator Squad or whatever they’re calling themselves are freaking out about how obvious it must seem to Donny that Christine threw it. So Derrick pretends he’s happy that Donny won because of the whole Team America thing. Derrick thinks he’s pulling a fast one over Donny but Donny knows Derrick isn’t working with him. Derrick has everyone BUT Donny fooled in the house.
But back to the task at hand. This week. Frankie and Derrick are talking about the veto and Frankie says the obvious option to go on the block is Victoria. But Derrick does not want that. Derrick tells us in the Diary Room that getting Zach up and out would be better for his game.
We now interrupt the previously scheduled program for another HORRIBLE Team America task that will help ruin Zach’s game. So Derrick and Donny (and barely Frankie) start stealing things from the other HGs and hiding them. But first, it’s time to pick players for the veto competition.
Joining Frankie, Cody and Caleb are Victoria, Donny and Christine.
Zingbot shows up and something is off. Zingbot is being nice. So Kathy Griffin shows up to help Zingbot get his Zing back. So she dishes out the first round of Zings. Here’s what Kathy had to say to the HGs:
- Caleb, you and Amber have something in common. You think she is drop dead gorgeous and she wants you to drop dead.
- Christine, there’s a belief that glasses make people look smarter. Thanks for disproving that.
- Victoria, I would Zing you, but I’m only supposed to Zing people who are actually playing the game.
- What do you call someone who is not afraid to cry, wears pink, and cuddles with men? Zach!
At the Veto competition, Kathy hosts and tells the HGs they have to work to reboot Zingbot. They have to do the whole wires puzzle that we’ve seen in past seasons. In the end, Frankie wins the Veto and Zingbot is restored.
So bring on the real zings! Here’s what Zingbot had to say:
- Frankie, that’s a nice tan, but I’m surprised you get any sun at all considering you how much time you spend in your sister’s shadow.
- This is a house of good looking dudes. There’s not one unattractive man in here. Oh wait, I didn’t see you there, Derrick.
- Donny, your look is very Duck Dynasty. Too bad your social game is more like Suck Dynasty.
- Cody, you’re such a nice guy. You haven’t made any enemies this summer, except for maybe Christine’s husband.
After Kathy and Zingbot take off, Zach is trying to talk to Frankie about what to do and he’s already acting weird. He’s on a power trip and you can tell he already is rethinking the original plan. To help that plan along, the HGs start noticing their personal items are missing. And the blame goes right to Zach.
Of course Zach doesn’t help things by playfully stealing the cue ball from the pool table. So everyone thinks there’s a saboteur and that it’s Zach. So there’s Frankie and Derrick’s excuse for backdooring Zach. And that’s what happens. Frankie puts Zach on the block and cites partial blame of something Frankie himself was responsible for.