Big Brother 14: Week 4 Player Rankings| August 10, 2012 at 2:00 PM EDT
We’ve now stepped into Week 5 of Big Brother 14 and Frank and Boogie are back in power (OK, still in power), so it’s that time of the week to look back and call out the best and worst players of Week 4.
Best Players of the Week
1. Mike Boogie. It pains me to give it to him, but credit where credit is due, right? Boogie was able to convince Danielle, Shane and Britney that putting up Janelle and voting her out was a good move. Not that convincing those three of anything is hard work. It’s that Boogie convinced Dan as well that makes him the best player of the week. Dan was dead-set on keeping the coaches together, but Boogie wouldn’t budge when it came to working with Janelle. A few twists and turns later, and Dan is on board. Boogie gets Janelle up and Janelle out, thus saving his boy Frank from eviction once again.
2. Dan. Even though he fell for the Janelle plot, Dan was basically this week’s HoH. He made all of Danielle’s moves and decisions. He did everything for Danielle BUT try to get Shane in the HoH sack. That was all Danielle and surely where most of her energy was spent this week. Oh, I love when there’s a great opportunity to segway….
Worst Players of The Week
1. Danielle. As I said above, she spent all of her energy trying to hook Shane that she let a lot of different people take over her HoH and run the game. And when she wasn’t trying to hog-tie Shane ‘Bama style, she was lying about EVERY THING. Especially about things Janelle didn’t say. And I had hoped for a Diary Room explaining that Danielle was lying for gameplay, but I think that’s not the case. I think she’s just crazy.
2. Britney. She’s almost a really good player. Almost. She almost makes great game moves. Almost. Just like her season, she’s making all the wrong moves. She’ll tell someone you can’t win if you’re a girl and you’re sitting next to a guy in the final two. Yet she ditches Janelle for a six-person alliance that is four guys and only two girls. And if she thinks she’s going to the end with cray cray Danielle, that’s just more bad gameplay. She should’ve stuck with Janelle and worked on the girl-power alliance they talked about before Willie scared everyone away from Team Britney. I love Britney’s DRs and thinks she’s hilarious and entertaining. BUT her gameplay has it’s ups and waaaaaay downs.
Who do you think are the best and worst players of the week?
I’m glad I get to share those passions with you for three crazy months!
Latest posts by Branden (see all)
- Big Brother 17 Live Feeds Week 2: Thursday Night Highlights - July 3, 2015
- Big Brother 17 Live Feeds Week 1: Wednesday Night Highlights - July 2, 2015
- Big Brother 17 Recap: Episode 4 — Backdoor Plan In Motion - July 1, 2015