Big Brother 13 Episode 27: Week 9 Eviction and HoH Results| September 7, 2011 at 7:40 PM EDT
Tonight on Big Brother 13 episode 27, the results of the Veto & next eviction will be revealed along with the results of this week’s first HoH competition. These events were all recorded yesterday and we’ve heard the rumors, but now it’s time to see it all.
I’ll be updating this post here with the eviction and HoH results as they’re revealed on the show. Have your Live Feeds (not signed up yet? get the Free Trial) ready to go because after the broadcast is over the Big Brother Feeds come back! While we wait, join us on Facebook and grab our free iPhone and Android mobile apps!
Big Brother 13 Week 9 Veto competition:
- Adam won the Power of Veto
Big Brother 13 Week 9 Veto ceremony:
- Adam did not use the Veto. Noms stand.
Either Porsche or Kalia will be evicted in a few minutes.
Big Brother 13 Week 9 Live Eviction voting:
- Jordan: evict Porsche
- Adam: evict Kalia
Tiebreaker. Rachel must chose which HG to evict. Rachel evicts Kalia.
CBS has opened the voting for America’s Favorite. Go to CBS.com & vote for one HG (minus Evel Dick, sorry) to win $25,000. Voting continues through next Tuesday night.
Big Brother 13 Week 9.5 HoH Competition – ‘Big Brother Fortune Teller’:
- Round 1: False – All are right.
- Round 2: True – Jordan was wrong.
- Round 3: True – Porsche was wrong.
- Round 4: False – Porsche was wrong.
- Round 5: False – Porsche was wrong.
- Round 6: False – All are right.
Adam is the new HoH, beating out Jordan by 1 point. Porsche was in last by a mile.
Live Feeds should be back on after tonight’s show so we hope to quickly find out who won the final Power of Veto. Keep watching the Feeds to find out. Get your Free Trial.
Tomorrow we’ll get another eviction, live this time, along with Veto results, and even the first part of the final, 3-round HoH competition. You won’t want to miss what happens.
Update: Live Feeds are back. Rachel, Adam, and Porsche are in HoH room playing cards. Jordan in Candy room packing. Hmm… Turn on your Feeds (no feeds? Free Trial) and watch along.
Latest posts by Matthew Boyer (see all)
- Big Brother 17 Starts In One Month! Countdown Is On - May 25, 2015
- Big Brother 17 Cast Semi-Finalists Selected & Contacted - May 22, 2015
- Big Brother 17 Summer Premiere Hype Begins [VIDEO] - May 21, 2015