This week’s Big Brother 10 Power of Veto ceremony is over and the results are in!
Dan, the winner of this week’s PoV, decided not to use the veto. Not a big surprise and a smart move if he wants to keep a low profile much longer.
So now it is official, either April or Jerry will head to the jury house on Thursday to join Libra in Evictionland. Who do you want to see go and why?
Sex, Lies, and Video Feeds: Watch it all live & uncensored 24/7 – Free Trial!
Subscribe to Big Brother 15 spoilers on Facebook, Twitter, Email, RSS, & by App
Recent Posts on Big Brother Network:
- Top 5 Things We Want To See On Big Brother 15
- Exclusive: CBS Seeking All New HGs For Big Brother 15
- Final Week To Apply For Big Brother 15
- Julie Chen Reveals Big Brother 15 Spoilers: More HouseGuests Than Ever!
- Big Brother 15: CBS Votes To Evict SuperPass Live Feeds
Commenting Rules: Keep the conversation civil and on topic. If your comment does not add to the conversation, it will be removed. Debate intelligently. Insulting the author, Big Brother Network, or other commentators will result in comment removal and possible ban. Any comments with links or flagged words will go into moderation before approval. Anything we deem as spam will not be approved. Comments left in ALL-CAPS will be deleted regardless of content.