With the Power of Veto Comp happening today, the Big Brother 21 houseguests got an early wake-up call. There was a bit of chatter in the Big Brother house this morning leading into the Power of Veto comp. Get all the details below!
Big Brother 21 Live Feed Highlights – Thursday, June 27, 2019:
- 8:15 AM BBT – HGs waking up.
- 8:20 AM BBT – Christie, Holly, and Analyse are talking about Ovi and how he likes to touch them. Analyse mentions that it’s fine when some of the other guys touch them, but it’s weird with Ovi because he has a girlfriend.
- 8:23 AM BBT – Nick comes into the HOH room and Christie apologizes for walking in on him and Isabella cuddling. He jokes and says that Christie didn’t let him come cuddle with her up here. Nick says that he needs a warm body next to him to be able to sleep. He then jokingly tells Christie not to speak a showmance into existence, the only showmance he wants is a red flame with her.
- 8:46 AM BBT – Christie and Jack are talking about how lucky they got with HGs this season. Christie mentions that the only one that had bad energy went home hour 2.
- 9:37 AM BBT – Sam, Tommy, and Cliff are talking about the POV. Sam was worried that if Nicole wins, she won’t use it. Tommy and Cliff both assure Sam that if Nicole wins she will use it. Tommy mentions that Nicole was worried that Christie didn’t want it to be used, but Tommy told her that Christie wants it to be used.
- 9:45 AM BBT – Tommy tells Sam that he is worried about how people might be perceiving them talking to Kathryn and Cliff together all the time instead of one-on-one. He is worried that people are going to think that there might be a BD plan. Sam thinks that it’s too early for people to think that because they are all still being very friendly to each other and trying to get to know each other.
- 9:48 AM BBT – Kemi walks in and the conversation changes to Ovi and his awkward massages. They are wondering about whether or not the DR said anything to him about touching the girls. Isabella comes in and joins the conversation about Ovi and mentions a weird hug between the two of them. She mentions that she didn’t want to say anything about it now, but if it keeps happening, they need to deter him from doing it. They defend his actions by saying he probably just wants to fit in with everyone else.
- 10:00 AM BBT – Ovi and Nicole are talking while playing checkers. Nicole asks who he thinks will go up if Kathryn or Cliff come down. Ovi tells her he isn’t sure. They also talk about how they have both talked to all the other HGs at least once. Meanwhile, in the lounge, Isabella, Sam, Kemi, and Tommy are talking about how Ovi’s feeling get hurt when he isn’t included in a conversation.
- 10:04 AM BBT – Ovi and Nicole are talking about what will happen if each of them wins the POV. Ovi asks her if she will use it the way Christie wants, Nicole says that it depends on what Christie’s plan is. Nicole says she should probably talk to Christie about what she should do with the POV if she wins it. She then decides she will wait to see if she wins the POV before having that conversation.
- 10:15 AM BBT – Feeds go to cat loops for POV Comp.
- 4:55 PM BBT – Feeds return from Veto comp. Spoilers here.
There seem to be some showmances in the works inside the Big Brother 21 house. Will Isabella and Nick or Kathryn and Jackson become a thing? We will have to wait and find out. We will also have to wait and see who wins the POV comp and what they decide to do with it on Big Brother 21. We should have a pretty good idea about that later today!
You can watch all of these Big Brother events using the archives Flashback, the DVR-like feature of this year’s Live Feeds which means it’s always live, even when you missed it! Sign-up now to get the free trial to watch it all live & uncensored.