Our first eviction arrived yesterday on Big Brother and delivered in exciting fashion for who was voted out last night thanks to a narrow margin between the two sides battling for control of Big Brother 20! Was it Level Six or FOUTTE who held it together and pulled Kaitlyn into their numbers to have an advantage heading into Week 2? Can you believe it’s only going to be Week 2??
Sam and Steve were on the Block last night, each hoping for safety. Steve was feeling good about his numbers, but things looked to be much closer than he imagined. Meanwhile, Sam had her Bonus Life power in her back pocket, but you know she was hoping to keep that for a later round. Either way, I don’t think Week 1 disappointed on the drama factor.
Don’t miss this week’s eviction episode! You can stream it live on CBS’s All Access in most markets across the US so you don’t have to miss any of the fun even if you’re out tonight.
Big Brother 20 Results – Week 1 Votes:
- Scottie votes to evict: Sam
- JC votes to evict: Steve
- Chris votes to evict: Sam
- Bayleigh votes to evict: Sam
- Rachel votes to evict: Steve
- Kaycee votes to evict: Steve
- Faysal votes to evict: Sam
- Haleigh votes to evict: Sam
- Angela votes to evict: Steve
- Brett votes to evict: Steve
- Winston votes to evict: Steve
- Kaitlyn votes to evict: Steve
- Angie votes to evict: Sam
Steve Arienta has been evicted by a vote of 7-6.
Once voting is over the HGs will head to the backyard to ready themselves for the night’s next big event. Who is ready to win and become the new Head of Household?
HGs must flip a ball through the air to land on buildings/blocks across a mini city. The highest score will win HOH. Lots and lots of missed shots here with only three players actually hitting a target!
Big Brother 20 Results – Week 2 HoH Comp:
- Scottie lands on 40 & takes the lead by default
- Sam gets 50 & knocks out Scottie
- Kaitlyn gets 80 & takes the top spot so far
Kaitlyn is the new Head of Household!