Big Brother 15 Week 5 Player Rankings| August 3, 2013 at 10:30 AM EDT
It was some week in the Big Brother 15 house. Paranoia was at an all-time high and there were fights almost every day of the week. And among the muck was basically no one playing an actually good or smart game.
There was just something wrong with last week. But there were some moves made that at least make my player rankings lit this week possible. So let’s get to it.
Big Brother 15 Week 5 Player Rankings
1. Candice. When Candice went up as the replacement nominee this week, there was a good possibility the house would flip on her and send her out. She knew that was possible too. So instead of being a martyr for Howard, she took it upon herself to save herself. She made up that story about people planning to flip and vote for her to cause a tie, which would result in Aaryn breaking the tie in Howard’s favor. Helen and Amanda were not happy with that and put that plan to sleep. Little did Candice know, that exact plan was happening and Jessie was at the center of it. Or at least that’s what the house now thinks.
2. Spencer. Oh, this is hard. But I’m always a credit where credit is due kind of kind. Spencer was on the block and he won the Power of Veto and secured his safety for the week. And he also fought a decent battle to save his ally Howard. He tried his best to deflect the target onto Candice or Amanda, but the power Amanda has in the house is strong, even if it is in the form of bullying.
3. Aaryn. She won Head of Household and even though she didn’t make a bold move, she did secure her spot on the other side of the house. Amanda and Helen liked that she did what they wanted and got their target out for them.
4. Amanda. This is where it gets tricky. Amanda went form playing a great game to playing an awful game. She’s paranoid, MEAN as hell and as inappropriate as Aaryn when it comes to race. But she’s positioned herself nicely in the game and has gotten the huge target off her back that was growing rapidly before last week.
5. Judd. J-U-Double D gets this spot just for being cool. He’s made some silly mistakes lately which have made some people paranoid. But the fact that he’s able to remain somewhat cool with Amanda and Helen thinking he’s an evil mastermind is pretty solid.
6. Jessie. She’s not really making anything happen or winning anything, but she’s using her head wisely.
7. Elissa. She’s laying low and has managed to go from target No. 1 to complete safety.
8. McCrae. He got out of bed a few times. That’s good enough for #8.
9. Andy. He’s imagining things about Judd that aren’t true.
10. Helen. She’s paranoid and annoying and targets a different one of her allies every single day. She’s playing horribly.
11. GinaMarie. GM is sure to move up next week after actually winning HOH this week! Go GM!
12. Howard. He was evicted. Automatic last place.
I realize some of my rankings won’t be very popular, so please feel free to share your own rankings in our comments section below. Who do you think played the best game in week 5?