Big Brother Week 7 Player rankings| August 18, 2013 at 12:00 PM EDT
We’re already into Big Brother 15 Week 8 with a new Head of Household and we’ll find out nominations tonight, but we’ve got unfinished business with last week. We’ve got to rank how well (or not) the houseguests did in Week 7.
Week 7 Player Rankings
1. Andy. It finally hit me this past week how great Andy is playing. And I’m not even talking about him winning Head of Household AND veto. I’m talking about his social game. He’s playing such a good social game that people volunteered to be Have-Nots for the week so he wouldn’t have to choose them. And he’s already thinking about jury votes. He was able to nominate Jessie, which lead to her eviction and not get any blood on his hands. Andy is making good moves right now. They’re not big moves, but they’re moves for his game. Very well-done.
2. Amanda. She’s been very irritating for weeks now, but she’s still running the house. And she gets back in the Top 5 this week for coming up with the plan to fool Helen into thinking she’s in a final 3 with McCrae and Andy. It worked perfectly and now Amanda knows how Helen really feels about her in this game.
3. McCrae. It was Amanda’s idea to fool Helen, but McCrae actually made her believe it. It was nice to see McCrae playing the game and not just fighting to save Amanda’s game. It makes me wonder what kind of great game he’d be playing if he wasnt distracted by a showmance.
4. Aaryn. She’s continued to make all the power moves in the house, which has secured her a spot in a final four alliance with the most powerful alliance in the house. That is until Amanda changes her mind, which she is sure to do because she has the some of worst loyalty issues in the show’s history.
5. Spencer. Once again, Spencer was on the block and did not go home. He might become a professional pawn in this game, yet. He didn’t make any bold moves, but he’s managed to lay low enough that he can blow up Amanda’s veto plan and still manage to not get evicted.
6. Elissa. Elissa is still coasting.
7. GinaMarie. Basically, GM isn’t Helen this week, so she automatically ranks higher.
8. Helen. It wasn’t a great week for Helen. She became the #1 target and fell right into a trap set up by Amanda.
9. Jessie. I liked her spunk, but she still went home, so that’s automatically last place.
I’m glad I get to share those passions with you for three crazy months!
Latest posts by Branden (see all)
- Big Brother 17 Live Feeds Week 1: Tuesday Daytime Highlights - June 30, 2015
- Big Brother 17 Live Feeds Week 1: Monday Night Highlights - June 30, 2015
- Big Brother 17 Live Feeds Week 1: Monday Daytime Highlights - June 29, 2015