Big Brother Over The Top Schedule: Finale & Final Weeks – Update: Official Dates| November 20, 2016 at 3:15 PM EST
We are down to the final two weeks of Big Brother Over The Top as we head toward the BBOTT finale on December 1st where viewers’ votes will be revealed and a winner crowned in the first ever fall season of Big Brother.
As of last night there are only five Houseguests left in the season and we’re on pace to lose one more each Wednesday night during the newly rescheduled weekly recap and live eviction shows. There are a few other changes to note as we prepare for the season finale.
Normally on Thursday we’d start off voting for the latest Care Package and even though we still have another package this week there’s no voting required. Justin is the only one left who hasn’t received a package yet so he’ll default to taking that one for himself. So far we know Justin will have to complete a challenge to win the reward of moving on to F4, but we’ll wait for tomorrow to see just how that all works out.
As for the other voting events of the week, those are over too. Big Brother revealed last night that there’d be no America’s Nominee or America’s Eviction Vote this round or the next. Add those to the list with Have-Nots and ACP for things that are over for the season. We won’t be voting again until likely November 30th when we discover the F3 and help pick the winner.
Not all of the scheduled events are over yet though since we still need to have the Safety Ceremonies on
Saturday and Sunday, Veto competition on Monday, the Veto meeting on Tuesday, and then the next eviction the following Wednesday night.
Update: CBS has released their official dates and schedule for the final days of the season. Here’s what we know to expect now.
- Safety Ceremony: Sunday (11/20) at 10PM ET is the last Safety Ceremony of the season.
- Weekday Replay: Tuesday (11/22) at 10 PMET is the final nightly episode of the season.
- Full Episodes: Wednesday (11/23) at 8PM ET is the last Wed show and then shifts to Tuesday (11/29) at 8PM ET for the last show before the finale.
- Final HoH Comp – Round 1: Wednesday (11/23) at the end of the full episode.
- Live DR sessions: Friday (11/25) at 10:30 PM ET is the last live DR.
- “Game Changing Ceremony”: Saturday (11/26 ) at TBD. I have no idea what this is.
- Final HoH Comp – Round 2: Tuesday (11/29) at the end of the full episode.
- Final 3 Pleas: Wednesday (11/30) at TBD F3 HGs make their case to America.
- Viewer Voting for Winner: TBD.
- Season Finale: Thursday (12/1) at 8PM ET.
Be sure to note that the last full episodes shows will also air at 8PM ET (5PM PT). That’s a much better schedule for making it available to more viewers than a midnight ET competition might be.
Can you believe Big Brother is almost over for the year? Or should I ask, can you believe we’re still watching Big Brother nearly five months after the summer season started?? I need a vacation! We’re almost there though so settle in for the last two weeks of BBOTT and prepare for the season finale on Thursday, December 1, 2016!