Zingbot arrived this week on Big Brother 19 and we’ve got all his Zings gathered up here. As always, the punny prone bot was back as part of the Veto competition and got the party started with a series of grimace inducing jabs. Missed any of them? Read Zingbot’s Zings this season on Big Brother.
Some of these definitely took the low road, but no one said the Zingbot 9000 was a nice guy. There were jokes about being fat, doing make up like a clown, and having your biggest accomplishment as on-camera sex.
Zingbot Zings On Big Brother 19:
- Mark, I think you might be bye-sexual. Every time you tried to get sexual with Elena, she said “bye!”
- Alex, I see you have been forced to carry around a ton of dead weight or as I like to call it… Jason!
- Poor Raven. You got the Clownitard. This is the worst punishment ever. Oh wait, that’s just your face!
- Josh, my heart goes out to you. You shed so many tears this summer. Too bad you can’t shed any… weight!
- Paul, you taught me so much last year, like how to have Friendship, how to be Pissed, and how to lose… a half million dollars.
- Matt, congrats on making it so far in the game, especially since the only thing you’ve done is Raven!
- Kevin, I hear you like to use Saran Wrap to preserve your youth. Newsflash. Too freaking late!
- Alex, what do you call someone with bleach blonde hair, wears cat ears, and handles a lot of wieners. A *bleep*! [possibly suggesting a prostitute, loose woman, etc.]
- Christmas, you’ll find no coal in your stocking this holiday season. However, you will find: ten shattered bones, nine weeks in a cast, eight surgeries, seven more x-rays, six years of rehab, five titanium screws, four hospitals, three pain pills, two crutches, and a guilty rodeo clown.
Who got the best Zing this season on Big Brother 19? Did any of them go too far? Share your favs below!