Sam Smith enters the Big Brother 21 house from West Nanticoke, Pa. He seems to be a man of few words, as you’ll tell from his brief bio. Or maybe he’s following the strategy of his favorite player Derrick and just not laying all of his cards out for us to see. He does plan to be a bit of a rat for his alliance, though, so we’ll see how that goes.
Hometown: West Nanticoke, Pennsylvania
Current City: Mountain Top, Pennsylvania
Occupation: Truck Driver
Gallery: Click thumbnails to see full-size view >>
Three adjectives that describe you: Outgoing, bold and comical.
Favorite Activities: Riding my R1, playing basketball, and having friends over for pool parties.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Missing my family.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: Derrick Levasseur, his game play was amazing.
Do you have a strategy for winning the game: Be true and be a little bit of a rat for my alliance.
My life’s motto is: “If you’re not living on the edge, you’re taking up too much space.”
What would you take into the house and why:
- Twisted Tea-needs no explanation.
- A picture of my family- for love and my wife would want me to.
- My Yeti- To keep my things cold.
Fun facts about yourself:
- I’ve been used in a recruiting commercial for one of my driving jobs.
- I was once interviewed by our local radio station.
- I was a model of the week in the Weekender Magazine.