#BBCeleb Houseguest @helloross is used to being around celebrities from his work on shows like Live from E! and @RuPaulsDragRace, but will that help him in the Celebrity Big Brother house? Only time will tell… pic.twitter.com/nNTyVjiRbV
— Big Brother (@CBSBigBrother) January 29, 2018
Three adjectives that describe you: Upbeat, kind-hearted, and competitive.
Favorite activities: Happy hour, brunch, and morning walks.
What do you think will be the most difficult part of living inside the Big Brother house?
Being cut off from the outside world, my family, and pop culture.
What moment in your career do you think prepared you to live in the Big Brother house?
Endless hours of live TV!
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Run the show from behind the scenes, be a BFF to everybody and let them underestimate me.
My life’s motto is…
Pivot. Always be ready to pivot.
What would you take into the house and why?
– Playing cards to keep my mind busy.
– My Chihuahuas.
Fun facts about yourself:
– I played violin growing up.
– My first job was picking spinach.
– I like to think of myself as 60% Dorothy, 40% Rose.
– I’m going to run for mayor of Palm Springs someday.
– I can name all 21 of Meryl Streep’s Oscar nominations.