Kandi Burruss (42)
Known for: Singer/TV personality
Hometown: Atlanta, GA
Lives In: Atlanta, GA
Three adjectives that describe you: Honest, dependable and chill.
Favorite Activities: Going to the movies, watching TV, going out to eat and playing board and card games.
What do you think will be the most difficult part of living inside the Big Brother House? Being away from my family and friends and with no outside communication.
What moment in your career do you think prepared you to live in the Big Brother House? Being in a girl group.
Do you have a strategy for winning the game? No strategy yet.
My life’s motto is… If you can conceive the thought, you can make it happen.
What would you take into the house and why?
• It would be my cellphone to talk to my family.
• My Bedroom Kandi products because I won’t be seeing my husband for a while.
Fun facts about yourself:
• I’m a pretty good cook.
• I go to sleep with a bonnet on my head.
• I was the first woman to win Songwriter of the Year at the ASCAP Rhythm & Soul Awards.
• I make the best cream cheese pound cake ever.
• I’m really good at the game Connect 4.