Jonathan Bennett (37)
Three adjectives that describe you: Energetic, enthusiastic and loyal.
Favorite Activities: Working, working out and spending time with friends.
What do you think will be the most difficult part of living inside the BIG BROTHER house?
Trying to keep myself occupied for days and not get stir crazy while also not annoying all the other houseguests. I have a ton of energy and I’m always on the go having adventures, so I’ll need to figure ways to keep myself busy and not drive everyone nuts!
Which past BIG BROTHER cast member did you like most?
Marissa Jaret Winokur is incredible.
Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
I don’t really have a strategy going into the house. My plan is to go in, have fun and enjoy the amazing adventure that is Big Brother. I mean we get to live in the BB house! How cool is that?!
My life’s motto is…
Be grateful every day for the adventure.
What would you take into the house and why?
– A positive attitude.
– A camera to document it through my eyes.
– Fake spiders so I can scare people.
Fun facts about yourself:
– I can barely get through a meal without getting up to tell a story.
– If I see a dog on the street I have to pet it.
– I can name all the 50 states in under 20 seconds.
– I have a strange obsession with “The Greatest Showman” and “Wicked.”
– I became a lifeguard when I was 16 so I could wear sunscreen on my nose and twirl a whistle to look cool.