Haleigh Broucher is one of the youngest Houseguests on Big Brother 20 as this college student from Texas takes some time off from school to put her psychology major to work. Will her book skills translate to enough edge for a mind control position in the game? Well since her favorite player is BB16’s winner Derrick Levasseur she just might have a model to follow that could work for her game. Considering one of her favorite things to do is a “good long nap” she just might be designed for the latter half of the Big Brother season!
Hometown: Village Mill, TX
Current City: College Station, TX
Occupation: College Student
Gallery: Click thumbnails to see full-size view >>
Three adjectives that describe you: Classic, cautious and contagious.
Favorite Activities: Working out, traveling and taking a good long nap.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: I guess the lack of contact with my family. Family is a BIG part of my life, and I am in constant contact with them every day, (mostly my mom) so that will probably be the most difficult part.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: I really liked Derrick from season 16. I felt like he played an honest and goal-oriented game. There was never any move he made that made me question him AND he made it to the end without being nominated. Plus he’s the cutest person in the world and I just want to hug him.
Do you have a strategy for winning the game: I plan on using my school major, psychology, to analyze and deceive the houseguests. I know it is probably common for people to say they will use their careers or schooling, but I feel like mine will help, along with my social skills. I plan on feeling out the houseguests first, then pinpointing what makes them tick and rolling with it.
My life’s motto is: You get what you give.
What would you take into the house and why:
- iPod or something to play music on because there isn’t a day that passes that I don’t listen to at least one song.
- My own bed because I’m kind of a bed critic and I’m not sure how the Big Brother ones will fare.
- My cat, Scarlett, of course, to keep me company and to give good snuggles.
Fun facts about yourself:
- In 4th grade, I raised a goat named Ringo for FFA (Future Farmers of America). I never raised one again…
- I volunteer at St. Joe’s hospital for the mentally ill because my father suffers from mental illness.
- In 6th grade, I found out that I was adopted.
- I have two fears that seem unreasonable: chainsaws and crossing the street.