Derek Frazier has a simple plan for Big Brother 23 and he’ll use his personal relationships to leverage trust and make it to the end. He’s got big shoes to fill with his father, the famous boxer Joe Frazier. Will we see this Safety Officer from Philadelphia knock out the competition and make it to the end this season?
Hometown: Philadelphia, Pa.
Current City: Philadelphia, Pa.
Occupation: Safety Officer
Gallery: Click thumbnails to see full-size view >>
Three adjectives that describe you: Loud, outgoing and assertive.
Favorite Activities: Going out, dancing at the bars, CrossFit and binge-watching TV!
Who are your favorite Houseguests duos? Those who became best friends in the Big Brother house or had a showmance?
Derrick and Cody.
What is your favorite past moment on Big Brother?
When Dick and Jenn got into a heated argument and she threw out all his cigarettes.
What is your strategy for winning the game?
Try to get to know everyone on a personal level so they never put me on the block. I will get everyone to do my dirty work because I am good at being a leader.
My life’s motto is: “At the end of day, I see through it all.”
What would you take into the house and why:
- My phone so I can keep in contact with my friends and family.
- My cologne because it reminds me of home.
- My PlayStation, because I would miss playing video games.
Fun facts about yourself:
- My Dad is Smokin’ Joe Frazier the boxer.
- I can fall asleep sitting up or standing.
- I can lift a lot of weight. Bench 315lbs, Deadlift 500lbs & Backsquat 520lbs.