David Alexander may be new to Big Brother but he isn’t worried about that. His plan is to watch a few seasons of the show and then see what will happen. David looks to rely on his charm and strong memory to survive in the BB21 house this summer.
Hometown: Atlanta, Georgia
Current City: Atlanta, Georgia
Gallery: Click thumbnails to see full-size view >>
Three adjectives that describe you: Positive, charismatic and high energy.
Favorite Activities: CrossFit training, professional photography and traveling to new locations.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: A complete shift in my routine and having to be around people with no escape, but it is also an adventure that I would love to explore.
Do you have a strategy for winning the game: Absolutely! I plan to watch two seasons to get a feel for the show and then further look into strategies that have worked and the type of individuals that typically win. My gift of gab and memory could be an advantage if I play my cards right.
My life’s motto is: JUST LIVE as much as you can before you can’t anymore.
What would you take into the house and why:
- My camera because I love photographing in a documentary style. To capture pure moments of joy, happiness, and sadness.
- A device with a music playlist. I heard music calms the savage beast, so this would help those tough moments in the house.
- I would love to bring a habit-building book to jump start better discipline before returning to regular civilian life.
Fun facts about yourself:
- I can control my tear ducts (Cry on command).
- I went to school with the mega rap group The Migos.
- My birthday started a decade (the ‘90s), and it is always a celebration (Jan. 1, 1990).
- I have perfectly aligned teeth even after my wisdom teeth came in. This is very rare, and I am one of 8-10% of the population to have perfect teeth with wisdom and no braces.
- I’ve never owned an automatic vehicle. I have been keeping it old school with manual transmissions.