What’s a 24 year old microbiologist to do in the Big Brother house? Cameron Heard is ready to answer that question and I’m expecting he’ll hope to immitate the game of his favorite BB player, Ian Terry.
Hometown: North Aurora, IL
Current city: Woodridge, IL
Gallery: Click thumbnails to see full-size view >>
There’s not one, but two Houseguests on Big Brother 19 with a penchant for the Rubik’s Cube so move over and make some room, Cameron. When he’s not solving colored cubes Cameron makes time for outdoor sports and chess. Speaking off, he’s going to be playing hard on the strategy side of the game. Cameron hopes to be the hub to your spoke and let you come do some work for his game.
Three adjectives that describe you: Persistent, driven and smart
Favorite Activities: Ride my bike, solve Rubik’s cubes, play some online chess, snowboard and scuba dive. I want to try mountain biking sometime in the near future as well.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: I think the most difficult thing about living in the house is having no communication with the outside world. I might get bored to death and go crazy in there. Having no stimulus with anything except each other will be difficult after the initial “awe” wears off. It will feel like a prison.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: Ian! I started watching Big Brother because of Ian. I had no idea what it was and my Mom told me to start watching BB14 because it’s like “Survivor” in a house. I instantly fell in love and wanted Ian to win. I think I like him so much because he is a lot like me. He is nerdy and has giant love for the game, he’s smart and seems fun in real life.
Do you have a strategy for winning the game: Yes, I’m not going to lie about what I do or much in my past to gain trust of others and I’m going to use a cycling metaphor here but I’m going to be like a wheel. I’m going to be the hub of the wheel and everyone is going to revolve around me like spokes on a wheel. If I think I’m on the bottom, I will talk the HOH into reasons to keep me and how it will benefit both of our games. If they don’t think rationally, like a Gina-Marie, then I’ll have to put fear into their eyes by saying someone else is going after them.
My life’s motto is: You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.
What would you take into the house and why:
- I would bring a phone for a few things. First would be to create a word document so I can remember the days when things happen and how many birdhouses are on the wall or some ridiculous stuff like that because I have the memory of a fish. I’ll need to reread stuff in order to retain information.
- My dog, Ghost, for comfort and also because he is the cutest dog ever. No one would want to get rid of me because that would mean they are also getting rid of my dog.
- A Rubik’s cube so I can get my mind off the game. I know I’m going to be thinking about it nonstop and I hope I don’t burn myself out to quickly.
Fun facts about yourself:
- I biked 600 miles in 10 days
- I can solve Rubik’s cubes of all different sizes and shapes.
- Every time I have wrestled I ended up going to the hospital. Twice.
- I was one of the best Halo Wars players. Reaching rank 32 in the world.
- I can snowboard down double black diamonds in Colorado.