Anthony Scaramucci (55)
Known for: Former White House Director of Communications/financier
Hometown: Port Washington, NY
Lives In: Manhasset, NY
Three adjectives that describe you:
Tenacious, eccentric and self-aware.
Reading, eating and working out.
What do you think will be the most difficult part of living inside the BIG BROTHER house?
Missing my family.
What moment in your career do you think prepared you to live in the BIG BROTHER house?
My career firings.
Which past BIG BROTHER cast member did you like most?
Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Stay sober and listen.
My life’s motto is…
Relax, none of us are getting out of here alive.
What would you take into the house and why?
– My wife. We are always better when we are a team.
– iPad so I can finish “Handmaid’s Tale.”
– My spray tan lady to keep me looking fresh on TV.
Fun facts about yourself:
– I’m addicted to Star Wars Christmas pajamas.
– I’ve been known to closet eat condensed milk and icing out of a jar.
– I’m addicted to books on tape and audible.com.
– If I’m not answering your call, I’m probably getting a massage or facial.
– I’ve read The Godfather novel four times.