Big Brother 15 is back tonight with its Sunday episode where we’ll watch the fallout from the latest HoH competition and the build-up to the nominations ceremony. CBS is teasing this as a “big move” for the season, but at this point Aaryn has few options to target so the results shouldn’t be too surprising considering her 3AM alliance.
There will be plenty of fun footage to enjoy tonight thanks to another meltdown from Amanda. She openly admits to being ridiculous with these tantrums, but she just can’t stop doing them. This time around Amanda spent nearly ten minutes hiding behind a trashcan crying over her loss in the HoH competition. As it turned out McCrae threw his round to her and she instructed Aaryn to throw it to her as well, but instead Aaryn waited as long as she could before finally answering the question and winning her fourth HoH.
The game inside the BB15 house has moved well beyond the nominations and we’re ready to declare which HG is in the most danger of being evicted next. Read up on the Veto spoiler details from Saturday, then get ready for tonight’s show on CBS at 8/7c.
Big Brother 15 Episode 23 – Preview:
We’re already into Big Brother 15 Week 8 with a new Head of Household and we’ll find out nominations tonight, but we’ve got unfinished business with last week. We’ve got to rank how well (or not) the houseguests did in Week 7.
Week 7 Player Rankings
1. Andy. It finally hit me this past week how great Andy is playing. And I’m not even talking about him winning Head of Household AND veto. I’m talking about his social game. He’s playing such a good social game that people volunteered to be Have-Nots for the week so he wouldn’t have to choose them. And he’s already thinking about jury votes. He was able to nominate Jessie, which lead to her eviction and not get any blood on his hands. Andy is making good moves right now. They’re not big moves, but they’re moves for his game. Very well-done.
2. Amanda. She’s been very irritating for weeks now, but she’s still running the house. And she gets back in the Top 5 this week for coming up with the plan to fool Helen into thinking she’s in a final 3 with McCrae and Andy. It worked perfectly and now Amanda knows how Helen really feels about her in this game.
3. McCrae. It was Amanda’s idea to fool Helen, but McCrae actually made her believe it. It was nice to see McCrae playing the game and not just fighting to save Amanda’s game. It makes me wonder what kind of great game he’d be playing if he wasnt distracted by a showmance.
4. Aaryn. She’s continued to make all the power moves in the house, which has secured her a spot in a final four alliance with the most powerful alliance in the house. That is until Amanda changes her mind, which she is sure to do because she has the some of worst loyalty issues in the show’s history.
5. Spencer. Once again, Spencer was on the block and did not go home. He might become a professional pawn in this game, yet. He didn’t make any bold moves, but he’s managed to lay low enough that he can blow up Amanda’s veto plan and still manage to not get evicted.
Saturday brought a lot of anxiety for the HGs as they were left waiting until the end of the day for their chance to compete and secure their target’s fate with the Power of Veto. Now that we know where the game is heading this week it’s up to the HGs to keep their plan on track as another twist gets ready for Thursday.
Read about those moments and others on our Live Feed highlights below. And remember to sign-up now for the Big Brother Feeds so you can watch any of these moments by using the Flashback archive feature.
Big Brother 15 Live Feed Highlights – Saturday, Aug. 17, 2013
The latest Big Brother 15 Power of Veto competition is over and we have the spoiler results for you. There was a lot riding on this competition and it should immediately decide which of the two nominees will leave, as we discussed earlier. Now the Feeds are back and we have results after watching the HGs react.
Read on to find out who won and what that could mean for the game this week.
Big Brother 15 Spoilers: Week 8 Veto Competition Results:
The Big Brother 15 HouseGuests are preparing for this week’s veto competition and now that the players have been picked for the battle we can speculate on outcomes.
Big Brother 15 fans might have outdone themselves this week. America’s Vote for the Have-Not food has landed four unlucky HGs a week of head cheese and habaneros. Or as Helen put it, just Slop for this week.
When the Have-Not food competition ended last night after more than three hours the HGs returned to find a table full of peppers and meat jelly. Disgusting.
Amanda, Elissa, GinaMarie, and Helen came up on the losing team having been handily beat by the guys in the competition. After looking things over they agreed that they wouldn’t be eating any of these supplemental meal options. The presentation platters of food were dumped in the trash. I wouldn’t eat this either, but it’s a complete waste of food week after week.
Habaneros are very spicy peppers and not really something you’d use for sustenance. As for head cheese, it’s not something you’d use for anything. It’s not cheese, but it is typically part head meat. There’s a variety of things it could contain and none of them are appetizing. You can read through Wiki’s entry for all that fun information.
Check out the pictures of their food collection including a head decorated in the head cheese. Did I say “disgusting” yet?