Her strategy will put her in the middle of the Big Brother house as Dominique Cooper plans to play it neutral as long as she can. And watch out, because she’ll be watching you, but not in a creepy way, says this 30 year old engineer from Virginia.
Hometown: Tuskgee, AL
Current city: Woodbridge, VA
Occupation: Government Engineer
Gallery: Click thumbnails to see full-size view >>
I’m a little concerned for Dominique when her favorite things definitely won’t be happening on Big Brother 19, but she knows what she’s heading in for with the college dorm life perspective. As for her strategy to play neutral, well I’m selfishly hoping that falls part because neutral can equal snoozer. Let’s see what sense of humor though and we’ll go from there.
Three adjectives that describe you: Uber-optimistic, energetic and determined
Favorite Activities: My favorite activities are eating and trying out different restaurants, attending happy hours, running, creative writing, speaking and reading as many books as my attention span will allow.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Sharing a bathroom with several people…college all over again!
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: Hmmm…I’m still trying to figure that out lol.
Do you have a strategy for winning the game: Be friendly and maintain integrity, always be watchful but not in a creepy way, be observant and take mental notes about everyone. Also, remain neutral as long as possible and consistently strategize.
My life’s motto is: Pursue purpose (dreams) at all cost!
What would you take into the house and why:
- Bible so I can continue learning and growing; my existence is bigger than me.
- Haircare/Skincare, including makeup and my aloe vera plant. My hair and my skin means nearly everything to me.
- Journal with pictures of my family and friends to remind me of why I’m there.
Fun facts about yourself:
- I have a fantastic sense of humor
- I’m not afraid to speak the truth nor do I shy away from controversy
- I can read people really well, emphasis on “really well”
- I’m a seasonal fitness freak but I NEVER EVER turn down a free meal
- I have crazy faith and I love to love and learn…nothing is impossible!