Big Brother Live Feeds Flashback Guide
The Big Brother Live Feeds offer a feature that allows you to rewind the Feeds to any day, hour, and minute in the season to watch any events you missed or want to see again. This guide, also available as a PDF download, will show you how to use that functionality so you get the most out of your Feeds and never miss another big event.
Here’s how to get your Live Feeds and starting using Flashback :
1) If you do not have a SuperPass Live Feeds account then use this link to reach Real’s Big Brother SuperPass sign-up page and get your 3-day free trial:
2) After creating your account log in to the main SuperPass site. Mouse-over the first menu option, “Big Brother.” Then select the “Big Brother 14 Flashback” option.
3) Now you’ll be on the “Big Brother 14 Flashback” page. Here you’ll select the day, hour, and minute you want to watch from the Big Brother Live Feeds. If you don’t see the gray bar menu option at the bottom, then mouse-over the area to make it appear.
Important note: Real SuperPass is experiencing a technical issue where Flashback times are adjusting to the user’s local time. If you are outside of the Pacific timezone then you’ll need to compensate for this (ie. for 3:35PM BBT select 6:35PM ET).
Update: The timezone issue has been fixed. You can also now select by the minute rather than only in 5 minute time blocks. Great improvements on both counts.
4) You’ll now be watching previous events on the Big Brother Live Feeds. To change cameras simply select one of the five numbered green boxes on the left side.
5) When you want to change times on the Live Feeds Flashback simply mouse-over the lower area of the video screen to bring the gray menu bar back up. Select the small calendar icon and the day/time menu will appear. Repeat the actions from Step 3.
Congratulations! You’re now ready to enjoy the full Big Brother experience this summer with unlimited access to live & uncensored in-house cams to see what goes on inside the house when the CBS shows end and the real action begins.
Note: Flashback is not available on mobile devices.