Welcome Back, Friends – Time For Big Brother 15| June 24, 2013 at 9:55 AM EDT
Welcome back, friends! It is nearly time for Big Brother as we’re just two days away from BB15’s premiere and we are thrilled for you to join us here at BBN for another incredible summer. With everything getting cranked back up for the new season I wanted to give you a rundown of what we’ve got in store for you here on the site.
Starting this Wednesday our in-season Big Brother 15 coverage kicks in to high-speed. We’ll be providing daily updates, breaking spoilers, and Live Feed updates so you never miss a thing going on in the house. We give up our summer so you don’t have to!
Last week we released our preseason interviews for the all-new cast – read our behind-the-scenes interview – so you’ll want to be sure get to know them so you’re ready for things to kick off Wednesday night at 8/7c. I’d recommend starting with our compilation video featuring all 16 HGs, behind the scenes footage, & some sweet tunes.
In addition to the return of the always excellent Branden, who will be contributing daily Live Feed highlights and episode recaps this summer, my wife and I are thrilled to introduce a new member of the team. Our first child! A beautiful, healthy, and very happy baby boy who will soon turn five months old. Here is the only picture that received motherly approval for release so you’ll just have to trust the “really, really cute” part.
Here’s a quick look at all the coverage we have planned for BB15:
- Breaking news from the Feeds. As soon as it happens in the Big Brother house we’ll get it posted here on our site. Then if you missed it and want to watch what happened then you’ll be able to rewind your Feeds and watch the action.
- Daily highlight recaps of the Live Feeds. Find out what happened over the entire day in one quick read.
- Social media coverage on Facebook and Twitter. Be sure to follow along with us on both.
- If we’re out and about then we’ll be watching and keep you updated with the free mobile access to the Live Feeds.
- Join the discussion here using a free Disqus.com account or your Facebook login for comments on every post.
- Talk in-depth with other fans in our Forum, the fan-driven “Diary Room,” and our Chat room.
- Our mobile apps are back & free again this season though I’ll admit I’m still debugging a display issue that only shows up on a few devices.
- Get everything we covered sent to you for free with our daily email updates.
I’m very excited for the new season of Big Brother starting up this week and that you’ll be joining us again for the summer. This site would seriously be nothing without the readers so thank you for visiting us, sharing us with your friends, and supporting us year after year. When you sign-up for your Live Feeds through our links and banners you directly support our site by earning us referral bonus from CBS. It costs you nothing extra but means the world to us. Thank you!
So you can put a face with the name, I’m the guy who loves staying up all night watching the Feeds and then getting up early to do it all over. Thanks for spending your summer with us. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I enjoy writing for it. – Matthew Boyer
Latest posts by Matthew Boyer (see all)
- Jeff & Jordan Talk Marriage Boot Camp & Big Brother [Interview] - May 27, 2015
- Big Brother 17 Starts In One Month! Countdown Is On - May 25, 2015
- Big Brother 17 Cast Semi-Finalists Selected & Contacted - May 22, 2015