Welcome Back, Friends – Big Brother 16 Is Here!| June 25, 2014 at 1:30 PM EDT
Welcome back, Big Brother fans and friends! Big Brother 16 has arrived and I couldn’t be more excited. This is the best part of the year for me and I’m excited to share it with all of you here on our fan site, BigBrotherNetwork.com! Oh, and Jeff says “Hi.”
Our Big Brother coverage goes full-speed tonight with the season premiere on CBS starting at 8PM. I’ll be here live throughout the show posting all the events as they air. Then as always we’ll be getting Branden’s episode recaps to fill us in on all the details. Once the second part of the season premiere finishes on Thursday the Live Feeds will launch and our summer will be complete!
Last week I released my one-on-one interviews with the entirely new cast of sixteen Houseguests. If you haven’t met the Big Brother 16 HGs yet then be sure to start there. Watch their videos and read their bios so you know the names and faces before the show kicks off tonight.
Along with Branden supporting the site this summer with his recaps and Live Feed Highlight reports we’ll have a few additions: Big Brother alumni! Judd Daugherty (BB15) and Adam Poch (BB13) will be stopping by a few times a week with new articles to get us discussing the latest BB16 happenings.
Here’s a rundown on what we’ll be doing to keep you covered and up to date this summer:
- Super fast updates from the Feeds. I’ll be posting events and news from what I see on the Feeds all day along. That way you can keep up and if something big happens you can use your Flashback Rewind feature to go back and see what you missed.
- Daily highlight recaps and stories on the bigger events with pictures and details so you can keep up even if you don’t have a Feeds subscription.
- Frequent updates on social media through Facebook and Twitter.
- Discussions with readers in our Forum, Comments section on every post, and in our Chat room. I want to hear your thoughts. Disagree with a stance I’ve taken? Tell me! It’s an open debate here and part of the fun is discussing different perspectives.
- Daily Email Updates with complete article round-ups from everything we’ve written that day.
I’m really glad to have you back here with us this summer as we continue to grow and become a bigger and better Big Brother fan community every season. This place would be nothing without you and I’ll never forget that. So thanks for your support through daily visits and especially Live Feeds sign-ups through our links and banners. It costs you nothing extra to sign-up through us as CBS provides the commission and Feeds are the same price everywhere you go. Thank you!
Latest posts by Matthew Boyer (see all)
- Big Brother 17 Live Feed 2015 Preseason Details - May 28, 2015
- Jeff & Jordan Talk Marriage Boot Camp & Big Brother [Interview] - May 27, 2015
- Big Brother 17 Starts In One Month! Countdown Is On - May 25, 2015