Kaycee Clark looks to be a comp challenger on Big Brother 20 with her professional athlete background while delivering a strong social game this season. She is sure her people skills will pull her through the tough situations. Even if Kaycee can dominate in a competition we might see her hold back as her strategy will guide her to throttle that power and slowplay her strengths on Big Brother.
Hometown: San Diego, CA
Current City: Tempe, AZ
Occupation: Pro football athlete
Gallery: Click thumbnails to see full-size view >>
[insert pics later as available]
Three adjectives that describe you: Fun, positive and athletic.
Favorite Activities: Playing sports, working out and personal development.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: I would have to say learning to trust strangers and maybe knowing the fact that you will have people talking behind your back and try to be shady. Other than that, I adapt pretty well wherever I am.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: I liked Cody, just because he was different and such a badass. He went against the grain when everyone else in the house wanted to follow Paul because he was a previous cast member. Cody was a competition beast. I mean the only thing I would say is he could have had a better social game.
Do you have a strategy for winning the game: My strategy to win the game is to use my social skills to my advantage. I am a big-time people person. I also want to be as honest as possible in the game. I am a loyal person in real life and I want to stick to that as much as I can. I also don’t want to seem too much of a threat from the very beginning where then I become an immediate target. I’m also looking to align with some people where I feel the vibes are right and legit.
My life’s motto is: Think outside the box, take risks and never give up.
What would you take into the house and why:
- Pictures of my family (which I already know is not allowed) because they are my motivation.
- My Jordan sandals, because I don’t like to walk around the house barefoot or with just socks on.
- Pre-workout supplement so I can have that extra boost if needed!
Fun facts about yourself:
- My mother is Filipino and met my father in the Philippines while he was traveling in the NAVY.
- Was fiercely loyal to my first job in High School and worked at Smart & Final for 11 years.
- Moved to Scottsdale for a girl, then broke up after a few months living there, but ended up staying there and made a new life for myself!
- Big Brother is the only TV show I watch and it’s my tradition with my dad.