‘Big Brother Over The Top’ Spoilers: Who Won HoH Week 8?| November 16, 2016 at 10:05 PM EST
Time to crown a new Head of Household on Big Brother Over The Top following the earlier eviction tonight that sent Danielle on out the door. Now we’re waiting to see if Morgan can overcome the odds and grab her first HoH win of the season or if LNJ will lock it down tonight.
Since everything with BBOTT is on the Feeds that means that this HoH comp and every single one this season will be right there for us to watch as they happen in full. If you miss the event then you can Flashback and catch it all over. We’re live recapping it as it happens so read on for the results.
Want to watch with us? Get the Free Trial of Live Feeds and join the fun as it plays out live.
We’re waiting to find out what kind of comp the HGs will face, but they got their athletic mic pack wraps so this could be something adventurous. Also tonight we learned the winner of this HoH comp would still be able to compete in next week’s comp, something HGs were worried about. That should free up any of them to go for it all in. Justin has said he’s back in LNJ’s corner as well.
HoH Comp Results – Week 8: “Keep You Posted”
HGs will answer a series of questions at the start then move out to posts to stand and balance. If you got the questions right then you don’t have to move forward immediately to the smaller posts. No crouching. Last HG standing wins HoH.
- 6:50 PM BBT – Comp scheduled to begin soon.
- 7:01 PM BBT – Shelby is reading the rules.
- 7:04 PM BBT – Questions start, but we don’t get the answers.
- 7:10 PM BBT – Quiz portion is over. Time to step on up.
- 7:16 PM BBT – Comp finally begins as HGs get in position.
- 7:21 PM BBT – Question 1 results: everyone was right. No one moves.
- 7:26 PM BBT – Question 2 results: everyone right again. No one moves.
- 7:31 PM BBT – Question 3 results: Justin was wrong. He moves forward.
- 7:37 PM BBT – Question 4 results: Jason was wrong. He moves forward.
- 7:42 PM BBT – Question 5 results: Justin was wrong. He moves again.
- 7:48 PM BBT – Question 6 results: Justin was wrong. Again. He moves. Again.
- 7:53 PM BBT – Question 7 results: Everyone got it right. No one moves.
- 7:54 PM BBT – Shelby announces they’ll start moving forward every 5 mins.
- 7:59 PM BBT – Time to move. Jason falls during the move. He’s out.
- 8:02 PM BBT – Justin fell. Last post was too small for both of his feet.
- 8:04 PM BBT – Moving time. Both Kryssie & Morgan remain.
- 8:10 PM BBT – Both ladies make the move but it was a little wobbly.
- 8:12 PM BBT – Morgan suggests Kryssie throw her the comp. Kryssie declines.
- 8:15 PM BBT – Final post move… Kryssie can’t make it and falls. Morgan wins.
Morgan won Head of Household. Now it all comes down to Monday’s Veto to decide who goes home as it’s even possible for Shelby to end up on the Block and evicted this week. At this point, no one but Morgan is safe and on to F4. Justin will have to complete a challenge with the ACP to get his F4 spot.
Who did you want to win this week? Jump on the Feeds right now to see what happens next!
Remember that viewer voting is over and done aside from deciding who will win the season. There will be no more America’s Nom, America’s VTE, HNs are over, and there’s only Justin left to get the last ACP. The season is wrapping up, folks! Hope you’ve enjoyed it.