‘Big Brother Over The Top’ Spoilers: Who Won HoH Week 7?| November 10, 2016 at 8:15 AM EDT
Capping off a busy Double Eviction night on Big Brother Over The Top the remaining Final 6 Houseguests faced off in another competition to decide yet again which side of the house would control the nominations following Alex & Whitney’s eviction.
Update: Due to equipment issues during Shelby’s turn Big Brother has decided to redo a comp between only Jason and Shelby tonight. We don’t know when, but I expect it once it gets dark enough.
Since everything with BBOTT is on the Feeds that means that this HoH comp and every single one this season will be right there for us to watch as they happen in full. If you miss the event then you can Flashback and catch it all over. We’re live recapping it as it happens so read on for the results.
Want to watch with us? Get the Free Trial of Live Feeds and join the fun as it plays out live.
It’s an individual performance competition… starting around 1:30 AM ET. Yeah, I don’t know about this one. HGs drew chips for order: Jason (1st), Morgan (2nd) Kryssie (3rd), Shelby (4th), & Justin (5th). We’re waiting to see just what they’ll face.
HoH Comp Results – Week 7:
- 10:20 PM BBT – HGs just received their instructions & await their turns.
- 10:48 PM BBT – Jason is up first. Lasers! He must align mirrors to hit a target.
- 10:56 PM BBT – Jason buzzes in & gets it in about 8 mins.
- 11:15 PM BBT – Morgan’s turn and she’s off.
- 11:25 PM BBT – Morgan is still trying but is taking too long. BB doesn’t stop her.
- 11:28 PM BBT – Morgan is done. Jason’s time remains in the lead.
- 11:42 PM BBT – Kryssie is a go.
- 11:51 PM BBT – Kryssie has exceeded Jason’s time.
- 11:57 PM BBT – Kryssie finishes
- 12:10 AM BBT – Shelby has begun.
- 12:19 AM BBT – Shelby has exceeded Jason’s time.
- 12:22 AM BBT – Shelby is done. At this point either Jason or Justin will win.
- Extended wait for Justin’s turn likely due to an issue during Shelby’s turn.
- 3:42 AM BBT – Justin’s turn begins.
- 4:02 AM BBT – Justin hit his time limit.
- 5:10 AM BBT – HGs called to the living room. BB says there will be a rematch between just Jason & Shelby.
While we were waiting on official results it looked like Jason would be the new Head of Household, but Big Brother put those plans on pause.
As announced by Danielle with the results, Big Brother says Shelby’s issue with one of the mirrors occurred before Jason’s finished time. As such, they’re going to do a face-off between just Jason & Shelby Thurs night to see who will be the HoH.
Who did you want to win this week? Jump on the Feeds right now to see what happens next!
Viewer voting for the Care Package is on Thursday and America’s Nominee voting starts Sunday. Busy schedule so stick with us.
Nominations are coming up on Saturday and Sunday so get ready for those spoilers soon then Power of Veto comp will be held on Monday and the Ceremony on Tuesday.