‘Big Brother Over The Top’ Spoilers: Who Won HoH Week 6?| November 2, 2016 at 11:45 PM EST
It’s time to crown a new Head of Household this week for Big Brother Over The Top as the Houseguests are ready to get back at it after saying goodbye to another member of the PBS and setting us back up for more back and forth between the two sides.
Since everything with BBOTT is on the Feeds that means that this HoH comp and every single one this season will be right there for us to watch as they happen in full. If you miss the event then you can Flashback and catch it all over. The comp kicks off at 9PM BBT on the Feeds and we’re live recapping it as it happens so read on for the results.
Want to watch with us? Get the Free Trial of Live Feeds and join the fun as it plays out live.
Looks like we’ve got the face-morph comp tonight for the HGs and let’s hope it’s a knock-out rather than an individual performance because this puppy is starting at midnight ET.
Nope, it’s an individual performance comp… starting at midnight ET… someone has lost their mind. Order was drawn for the comp: Whitney, Alex, Kryssie, Shelby, Morgan, Jason, and Justin.
Here’s your sneak peek look at some of the scary mashups the HGs will face tonight courtesy of CBS.
HoH Comp Results – Week 6:
- 8:45 PM BBT – Waiting on the comp to begin
- 9:00 PM BBT – Danielle returns with comp instructions… It’s individual performance…
- 9:20 PM BBT – Whitney is up. She’s reading instructions and soon begins
- 9:35 PM BBT – Whitney continues to struggle. Her answers look rather far off.
- 9:52 PM BBT – Whitney times out. That wasn’t pretty.
- 10:12 PM BBT – Alex is up. She has to beat 30 mins.
- 10:40 PM BBT – Alex gets it in 27 mins 04 secs.
- 10:51 PM BBT – Kryssie is up. She’s not injured yet.
- 11:18 PM BBT – Kryssie’s time passes Alex’s. She’s out of the competition.
- 11:31 PM BBT – Shelby is up next. She’s trying to beat Alex’s time.
- 11:35 PM BBT – Shelby finishes the comp at 3:42. She is officially in the lead and likely the winner.
- 11:46 PM BBT – Morgan is up. She’ll have to be very fast to beat Shelby’s time.
- 11:51 PM BBT – Morgan’s time is up. She got close but Shelby is still in the lead.
- 12:00 AM BBT – Jason is up. Shelby is the HG to beat. After a false start Jason has to start over.
- 12:04 AM BBT – Jason times out. Shelby is still in the lead.
- 12:15 AM BBT – It’s Justin’s turn.
- 12:20 AM BBT – Justin has timed out.
Shelby is the new Head of Household!
Who did you want to win this week? Jump on the Feeds right now to see what happens next!
Viewer voting for the Care Package is on Thursday, Have-Nots voting is Friday, and America’s Nominee voting starts Sunday. Busy schedule so stick with us.
Nominations are coming up on Saturday and Sunday so get ready for those spoilers soon then Power of Veto comp will be held on Monday and the Ceremony on Tuesday. Once the week gets rolling on Saturday it’ll go fast until the next eviction on Wednesday! Download our Big Brother App then join us on Facebook & Twitter for the updates.