‘Big Brother Over The Top’ Spoilers: Who Won HoH Week 5?| October 26, 2016 at 11:45 PM EST
It’s time to crown a new Head of Household this week for Big Brother Over The Top as the Houseguests are ready to get back at it after Neeley’s surprise (for some of them, at least) eviction from BBOTT while Scott stayed to clap another day.
Since everything with BBOTT is on the Feeds that means that this HoH comp and every single one this season will be right there for us to watch as they happen in full. If you miss the event then you can Flashback and catch it all over. The comp kicks off at 9PM BBT on the Feeds and we’re live recapping it as it happens so read on for the results.
Want to watch with us? Get the Free Trial of Live Feeds and join the fun as it plays out live.
HoH Comp Results – Week 5 – “One Strike You’re Out!”:
- 8:47 PM BBT – Jason & Scott yelling at each other. Danielle starts yelling at Scott.
- 8:48 PM BBT – Feeds cut for HoH comp prep
- 9:00 PM BBT – Feeds back. HGs have to study 10 images for the comp.
- 9:12 PM BBT – Images removed from Memwall. BB announces it’s time to play.
- 9:15 PM BBT – HG comp is set up for Q&A.
- 9:18 PM BBT – Comp is now ready to start. It’s T/F.
- Round 1: True – Scott, Shelby, & Alex are out
- Round 2: True – Morgan is out
- Round 3: True – all wrong, all safe
- Round 4: False – Justin & Jason out
- Round 5: True – both got it right
- Round 6: False – Whitney is out. Danielle wins!
Danielle Lickey is the new HoH. Congrats to Danielle & LNJ!
Who did you want to win this week? Jump on the Feeds right now to see what happens next!
Viewer voting for the Care Package is on Thursday, Have-Nots voting is Friday, and America’s Nominee voting starts Sunday. Busy schedule so stick with us.
Nominations are coming up on Saturday and Sunday so get ready for those spoilers soon then Power of Veto comp will be held on Monday and the Ceremony on Tuesday. Once the week gets rolling on Saturday it’ll go fast until the next eviction on Wednesday! Download our Big Brother App then join us on Facebook & Twitter for the updates.